15 Awesome Arianna Huffington Quotes
Arianna Huffington is an author, columnist, and successful businesswoman. Arianna was the co-founder and editor-in-chief of widely popular The Huffington Post.
Arianna has been recognized in various media outlets, appearing on Time magazine’s 100 list (a collection of the 100 most influential people in the world) and also Forbes list of “The World’s 100 Most Powerful Women.
Arianna Huffington now devotes much of her time to Thrive Global, focusing on sharing health and wellness information to the world. I have put my favorite Arianna Huffington Quotes here for you to enjoy.
1. “Fearlessness is not the absence of fear. It’s the mastery of fear. It’s about getting up one more time than we fall down.” – Arianna Huffington
2. “Give me a place to stand and I will move the world.” – Arianna Huffington
3. “I do not try to dance better than anyone else. I only try to dance better than myself.” – Arianna Huffington
4. “If you take care of your mind, you take care of the world.” – Arianna Huffington
5. “Music can reach those places where words alone can’t go.”– Arianna Huffington
6. “We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes – understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success.” – Arianna Huffington
7. “Fearlessness is like a muscle. I know from my own life that the more I exercise it the more natural it becomes to not let my fears run me.” – Arianna Huffington
8. “You have to do what you dream of doing even while you’re afraid.” – Arianna Huffington
9. “A purpose of human life, no matter who is controlling it, is to love whoever is around to be loved.” – Arianna Huffington
10. “Countless things in our daily lives can awaken the almost constant state of wonder we knew as children. But sometimes to see them we must look through a different set of eyes.” – Arianna Huffington
11. “Meditation is not about stopping thoughts, but recognizing that we are more than our thoughts and our feelings.” – Arianna Huffington
12. “Failure is not the opposite of success; it’s part of success.” – Arianna Huffington
13. “We think, mistakenly, that success is the result of the amount of time we put in at work, instead of the quality of time we put in.” – Arianna Huffington
14. “Today we often use deadlines—real and imaginary—to imprison ourselves.” – Arianna Huffington
15.“I don’t look back. I don’t look forward. I try to just be here, now.” – Arianna Huffington