It can sometimes be difficult to express exactly how much we love someone. In fact, sometimes we forget to remind the ones we love how much they actually mean to us and how wonderful they make us feel inside.
Love can mean different things to everyone. I hope that some of the beautiful love quotes below will resonate with you and how love makes you feel.
We can love a soulmate, a friend, family members and ourselves, sometimes putting these feelings into words can be hard. I think that the following Love Quotes are great examples of how love can make us think, feel and behave to others.
30 Inspirational Love Quotes
1. The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. — Helen Keller
2. A loving heart is the truest wisdom. — Charles Dickens
3. Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude. — Denis Waitley
4. You know you’re in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. — Dr. Seuss
5. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. — A. A. Milne
6. The one thing we can never get enough of is love. And the one thing we can never give enough of is love. — Henry Miller
7. Every thing that you love, you will eventually lose, but in the end, love will return in a different form. — Franz Kafka
9. Love is a great master. It teaches us to be what we never were. — Moliere
10. Let the beauty of what you love be what you do. — Rumi
11. One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is love. — Sophocles
12. When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. — Marcus Aurelius
13. Love is a friendship set to music. — Joseph Campbell
14. Pure love is a willingness to give without a thought of receiving anything in return. — Peace Pilgrim
15. Where there is love there is life. — Mahatma Gandhi
16. I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you. — Paulo Coelho
17. The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in. — Morrie Schwartz
18. ‘Tis Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all. — Alfred Lord Tennyson
19. My heart is perfect because you are in it.
21. I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. — Roy Croft
22. Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. — Aristotle
23. I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes.
24. The love we give away is the only love we keep. — Elbert Hubbard
25. I can’t stop thinking about you, today, tomorrow, always!
26. There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved. — George Sand
27. Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver. — Barbara De Angelis
28. If I had a flower for every time I thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever. — Alfred Lord Tennyson
29. Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.
30. You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning.
I hope that you enjoyed these beautiful Love Quotes.