50 Wonderful Friendship Quotes
I hope that you will enjoy the following collection of Friendship Quotes.
Few things in life can have such a big impact on our happiness as the friendships that we have. Having a good friend is a wonderful thing to have, they can make us smile and laugh out loud and they can also be our rock and a shoulder to cry on when times are tough.
The following friendship quotes are a wonderful reminder to show you just how special your true friends are to your life.
I hope that these wonderful friendship quotes and sayings help you reflect on your current relationships and make the special bond between you and your friends even stronger!
Wonderful Friendship Quotes
1. A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. — Walter Winchell
2. I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light. — Helen Keller
3. A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world. — Leo Buscaglia
4. You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you. — Dale Carnegie
5. A good friend is like a four-leaf clover; hard to find and lucky to have. — Irish Proverb
6. A friend is one of the nicest things you can have and one of the best things you can be.
7. A good friend knows all your stories. A best friend helped you create them. — Unknown
8 of 50 Friendship Quotes
Friends are those wonderful people who know all about you and still like you. — Jim Rohn
9. A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are. — Unknown
10. Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together. —
11. Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. — Marcel Proust
12. Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening fruit. — Aristotle
13. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend. — Albert Camus
14. If you make friends with yourself, you will never be alone. — Maxwell Maltz
15. The only way to have a friend is to be one. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
16 of 50 Quotes About Friendship
Friendship consists in forgetting what one gives and remembering what one receives. — Alexander Dumas
17. Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer. —
18. Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose. — Tennessee Williams
19. Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget. — Unknown
20. Best friends forever, never apart, maybe in distance but never at heart. — Unknown
21. My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me. — Henry Ford
22. Of all possessions a friend is the most precious. — Herodotus
23. Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. — Eleanor Roosevelt
24 of 50 Quotes About Friendship
Friendship is not about whom you know the longest. It is about who came and never left. — Unknown
25. We’ll be friends forever, won’t we, Pooh? asked Piglet. Even longer. Pooh answered. — Winnie The Pooh
26. Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything. — Muhammad Ali
27. True friends aren’t the ones who make your problems disappear. They are the ones who won’t disappear when you’re facing problems. — Unknown
28. When the world is so complicated, the simple gift of friendship is within all of our hands. — Maria Shriver
29. When it hurts to look back and you’re afraid to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there. — Unknown
30 of 50 Friendship Quotes
The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart. — Elisabeth Foley
31. Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don’t say. — Unknown
32. Sometimes being with your best friend is all the therapy you need. — Unknown
33. Everyone has a friend during each stage of life. But only lucky ones have the same friend in all stages of life. — Unknown
34. Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life. — Amy Poehler
35. Ultimately the bond of all companionship, whether in marriage or in friendship, is conversation. — Oscar Wilde
36. True friends are like diamonds: Bright, beautiful, valuable, and always in style. — Nicole Richie
37. Friendship is accepting a person with all their qualities — good and bad.
38. It’s not what we have in life, but who we have in our life that matters.
39. Each new friendship can make you a new person, because it opens up new doors inside of you. — Kate DiCamillo
40. There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship. — Thomas Aquinas
41. Be genuinely interested in everyone you meet and everyone you meet will be genuinely interested in you.
42. To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world. — Dr. Seuss
43. Since there is nothing so well worth having as friends, never lose a chance to make them. — Francesco Guicciardini
44. Anything is possible when you have the right people there to support you.
45. A friend who understands your tears is much more valuable than a lot of friends who only know your smile.
46. The great thing about new friends is that they bring new energy to your soul. — Shanna Rodriguez
47. True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi connects automatically. 🙂
48. Best friends are the people in your life who make you laugh louder, smile brighter and live better.
49. A true friend accepts who you are, but also helps you to become who you should be. — Unknown
50. A strong friendship doesn’t need daily conversation, doesn’t always need togetherness, as long as the relationship lives in the heart, true friends will never part. — Unknown
The above collection of Friendship Quotes are powerful expressions of the beauty and importance of friendship.
These quotes about friendship perfectly sum up what it means to be and have a true friend. They capture the feelings and experiences that come with having a close relationships with others.
Maybe today, reach out to a friend and check to see how they are. Never take your valuable friendships for granted. Let them know how much they mean to you and that you are always there for them if they need you.