Even if you are a generally positive, upbeat person you might suffer from low self confidence or have a lack of belief in some area of your life. Staying positive on the inside and on the outside takes work.
The actions that we take and the thoughts that we think have a massive influence on how we feel about ourselves and the world around us.
The following collection of quotes were carefully chosen to give you a self confidence boost, so that you can feel happier, have more self belief and experience more positivity and success in your life.
20 Powerful Quotes That Will Boost Your Self Confidence
1. A bird on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not on the branch but on her own wings. Always believe in yourself!
3. It took me a long time not to judge myself through someone else’s eyes. – Sally Field
4. To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance. – Oscar Wilde
5. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams and live the life you have imagined. – Henry David Thoreau
6. You have within you right now, everything you need to deal with whatever the world can throw at you. – Brian Tracy
7. You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. – Dr. Seuss
9. Always act like you’re wearing an invisible crown. – Author Unknown
10. Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else. – Judy Garland
11. You are the only person on earth who can use your ability. – Zig Ziglar
12. Tough times never last, but tough people do. – Robert H. Schuller
13. Remember that wherever your heart is, there you will find your treasure. – Paulo Coelho
14. You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them. – Michael Jordan
16. When you have confidence, you can have a lot of fun. And when you have fun, you can do amazing things. – Joe Namath
17. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy. – Dale Carnegie
18. Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. – Christopher Robin
19. Someone else’s opinion of you does not have to become your reality. – Les Brown
20. The best way to gain self-confidence is to do what you are afraid to do. – Author Unknown