Steve Jobs was born in California in 1955. He was a pioneer in the personal computer era. He was chairman, chief executive officer and founder of Apple inc. Steve Jobs introduced to the world such revolutionary gadgets as the iPod, the iPad and in 2007 the now legendary iPhone.
Steve Jobs was a visionary of technology and had the passionate philosophy of ‘Thinking differently.’ The following Steve Jobs quotes will give you an idea of his infectious positive attitude and his wonderful philosophy of life and business.
20 Most Memorable Steve Jobs Quotes
1. “Here’s to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently; they’re not fond of rules. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can’t do is ignore them because they change things.” — Steve Jobs
2. “Don’t let the noise of other’s’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.” — Steve Jobs
3. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.” — Steve Jobs
4. “You should never start a company with the goal of getting rich. Your goal should be making something you believe in and making a company that will last.” — Steve Jobs
5. “Things don’t have to change the world to be important.” — Steve Jobs
6. “My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.” — Steve Jobs
7. “That’s been one of my mantras — focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex; you have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple.” — Steve Jobs
8. “Quality is much better than quantity. One home run is much better than two doubles.” — Steve Jobs
9. “You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.” — Steve Jobs
10. “Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.” — Steve Jobs
11. “I think if you do something and it turns out pretty good, then you should go do something else wonderful, not dwell on it for too long. Just figure out what’s next.” — Steve Jobs
12. “I don’t really care about being right, I just care about success.” — Steve Jobs
13. “Technology is nothing. What’s important is that you have faith in people, that they’re basically good and smart, and if you give them tools, they’ll do wonderful things with them.” — Steve Jobs
14. “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.” — Steve Jobs
15. “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.” — Steve Jobs
16. “You have to trust in something — your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.” — Steve Jobs
17. “Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me … Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful. That’s what matters to me.” — Steve Jobs
18. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” — Steve Jobs
19. “The greatest thing is when you do put your heart and soul into something over an extended period of time, and it is worth it.” — Steve Jobs
20. “The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” — Steve Jobs
I hope that you enjoyed this great collection of Steve Jobs Quotes.