Peter Drucker was an Austrian-born management consultant, educator and successful author. Peter Drucker has been described as “the Father of Modern Management” and was also known for his high standards and his genuine desire to help others grow.
Peter Drucker was one of the most influential thinkers and writers on the subject of management theory and practice. Peter Drucker served as a consultant to a number of corporations, organizations, and governments. He published 39 books over seven decades and has had many other books written about him.
One of the biggest ways Peter Drucker was able to contribute to business and management was by teaching organizations how to best allocate their energy and resources.
I hope that you enjoy this great collection of Peter Drucker quotes and that they give you some insight into this legend of business management.
15 Peter Drucker Quotes About Management
1. The best way to predict the future is to create it. – Peter Drucker
2. Knowledge has to be improved, challenged, and increased constantly, or it vanishes. – Peter Drucker
3. Unless commitment is made, there are only promises and hopes; but no plans. – Peter Drucker
4. If you want something new, you have to stop doing something old. – Peter Drucker
5. The most important thing in communication is to hear what isn’t being said. – Peter Drucker
6 of 15 Peter Drucker Quotes
7. Whenever you see a successful business, someone once made a courageous decision. – Peter Drucker
8. The successful person places more attention on doing the right thing rather than doing things right. – Peter Drucker
9. Until we can manage TIME, we can manage nothing else. – Peter Drucker
10. What gets measured gets improved. – Peter Drucker
11. Effective leadership is not about making speeches or being liked; leadership is defined by results not attributes. – Peter Drucker
12 of 15 Peter Drucker Quotes
The aim of marketing is to know and understand the customer so well the product or service fits him and sells itself. – Peter Drucker
13. Quality in a service or product is not what you put into it. It is what the client or customer gets out of it. – Peter Drucker
14. Time is the scarcest resource and unless it is managed nothing else can be managed. – Peter Drucker
15. The key to greatness is to look for people’s potential and spend time developing it. – Peter Drucker
I hope that you enjoyed this collection of Peter Drucker Quotes about Management.