I have put together this amazing collection of quotes from some of the most famous entrepreneurs of all time. I know that I will find great inspiration reading these quotes again and again and I hope that you will too.
This collection of powerful quotes are comprised of highly motivational and inspirational words of wisdom from an amazing group of entrepreneurs.
I have carefully selected quotes from some of the most famous entrepreneurs of all time, people such as Branson, Jobs, Zuckerberg, Edison, Ford, Huffington and Gates and many more.
1. You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over. – Sir Richard Branson
2. My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time. – Steve Jobs
3. Someone’s sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. – Warren Buffett
4. You have to believe in what you do in order to get what you want. –Larry Ellison
5. If you’re prepared and you know what it takes, it’s not a risk. You just have to figure out how to get there. There is always a way to get there. – Mark Cuban
6. People work better when they know what the goal is and why. It is important that people look forward to coming to work in the morning and enjoy working. – Elon Musk
7. Great achievers are driven, not so much by the pursuit of success, but by the fear of failure. –Larry Ellison
8. Never give up, because you never know if the next try is going to be the one that works. – Mary Kay Ash
9. If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves. – Thomas Edison
10. You have to do what you dream of doing even while you’re afraid.”– Arianna Huffington
11. Don’t wait for the ‘perfect time’, you will wait forever. Always take advantage of the time that you’re given.” – Daymond John
12. Don’t be intimidated by what you don’t know. That can be your greatest strength and ensure that you do things differently from everyone else. – Sara Blakely
13. When you’re surrounded by people who share a passionate commitment around a common purpose, anything is possible. – Howard Schultz
14. Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself. – Bill Gates
15. Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success. – Henry Ford
16. The question I ask myself like almost every day is, ‘Am I doing the most important thing I could be doing? – Mark Zuckerberg
17. Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.” – Andrew Carnegie
18. Approach every situation with a whatever-it-takes-mindset. – Grant Cardone
19. If you think you’re too small to have an impact, try going to bed with a mosquito. – Anita Roddick
20. All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. – Walt Disney
21. The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do. – Steve Jobs
22. An investment in knowledge pays the best interest. – Benjamin Franklin
23. Being confident and believing in your own self-worth is necessary to achieving your potential. – Sheryl Sandberg
24. A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way and shows the way. – John C. Maxwell
25. Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve. – Napoleon Hill
26. Focus on being productive instead of being busy. – Tim Ferris
27. If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and start focusing on the size of you! – T. Harv Eker
If you enjoyed these quotes, please share them with your friends.