I wanted to put together a collection of quotes that would take just a few minutes to read but their message would be powerful. I hope that the following quotes will inspire you to believe in yourself and to take action to achieve your goals.
Please take a few minutes out of your day today and read these wonderful quotes. I am sure that there will be one or two quotes at least that will resonate with you.
Why not try to get into the daily habit of listening to something positive, reading something inspirational and doing something that will improve you.
1. Sometimes the bravest and most important thing you can do is just show up. – Brené Brown
2. Dream big. Start small. But most of all, start. ― Simon Sinek
3. Anything is possible when you have a path, a plan, and a desire to take action. – Dean Graziosi
4. There is nothing stopping you from succeeding but you. ― Eric Worre
5. In order to get what you want, you must act. – Wallace D. Wattles
6. The hardest lessons to learn is that you’re more capable than you think you are. ― Barbara Corcoran
7. You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you. – James Allen
8. If you want the most reward you have to take the most risk. ― Jesse Itzler
9. In all realms of life it takes courage to stretch your limits, express your power, and fulfill your potential. ― Suze Orman
10. One of the best things you can do to improve the world is to improve yourself. ― Jen Sincero
11. The best people to surround yourself with are the people that bring out the best in you. – Jay Shetty
12. Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen. ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
13. If you see it in your mind, you’re going to hold it in your hand. ― Rhonda Byrne
14. I hope you realize that every day is a fresh start for you. That every sunrise is a new chapter in your life waiting to be written. — Juansen Dizon
15. The right decisions are always the hardest to make it. But they must be made in order to live the life you deserve. – Trent Shelton
16. Make improvements, not excuses. Seek respect, not attention. – Roy T. Bennett
17. The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it. ― Henry Ford
18. Study the habits of the people you want to be like and then imitate them. If they are succeeding, they must be doing something right. ― Dave Ramsey
19. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. ― Benjamin Franklin
20. Take time to take inventory of your life. Look in the mirror and hold yourself accountable. – David Goggins
21. Make yourself a priority. No one should treat you better than you treat yourself. Love starts with you.― Tony Gaskins