Dave Ramsey is a popular money-management expert, successful author and radio personality. His best-selling books on finance have sold more than 10 million copies combined.
By age 26 Dave Ramsey had established a $4 million real estate portfolio, only to lose it all by the age 30. After losing everything, Dave Ramsey went on a quest to find out how money really works and how he could take control of it. He read everything that he could get his hands on about money and how to keep it. This quest of knowledge led him to a really uncomfortable place: ‘his mirror’ as he calls it.
Dave came to realize that his money problems, worries and shortages largely began and ended with the person in ‘his mirror’. This personal financial quest led him to take control of his life and rebuild himself into a highly successful financial advisor today who has helped millions of people get out of debt and take back control of their finances.
The Dave Ramsey show is the third largest radio talk show in America, it is listened to by more than 14 million people each week on more than 600 radio stations.
Below are my favorite 25 Dave Ramsey Quotes on taking control of your personal finances.
1. We buy things we don’t need with money we don’t have to impress people we don’t like. ― Dave Ramsey
2. A budget is telling your money where to go instead of wondering where it went. ― Dave Ramsey
3. Debt is not a tool; it is a method to make banks wealthy, not you. ― Dave Ramsey
4. Save 3-6 months of expenses in a Rainy Day fund. Know why? Cause it is going to rain, and you aren’t the exception. ― Dave Ramsey
5. You must gain control over your money or the lack of it will forever control you. ― Dave Ramsey
6. We have a retirement crisis in America today not from a lack of money, but from a lack of vision. ― Dave Ramsey
7. The first step in taking control of your money is to stop borrowing money. Start using cash today. ― Dave Ramsey
8. Work is doing it. Discipline is doing it every day. Diligence is doing it well every day. ― Dave Ramsey
9. Few people have the courage to seek out change. Most people won’t change until the pain of where they are exceeds the pain of change. ― Dave Ramsey
10. Your greatest asset is your paycheck. ― Dave Ramsey
11. If you help enough people, you don’t have to worry about money. ― Dave Ramsey
12. Without a mission statement, you may get to the top of the ladder and then realize it was leaning against the wrong building! ― Dave Ramsey
13. You will either learn to manage money, or the lack of it will manage you. ― Dave Ramsey
14. Winning at money is 80 percent behavior and 20 percent head knowledge. ― Dave Ramsey
15. Where you are today is the sum of every choice you’ve ever made. If you don’t like where you are, start making different choices! ― Dave Ramsey
16. I believe that through knowledge and discipline, financial peace is possible for all of us. ― Dave Ramsey
17. Rich isn’t an amount of money, it’s a mindset about how you live. If you believe you can win, you can. ― Dave Ramsey
18. Knock out a small debt first so you get a quick win. Momentum is key. ― Dave Ramsey
19. People will not buy from you if they don’t trust you, your product, and your company. ― Dave Ramsey
20. If you wouldn’t want your mother to buy the item or the service then don’t sell it. ― Dave Ramsey
21. Someone who never invests money will never have any. ― Dave Ramsey
22. There are no shortcuts when it comes to getting out of debt. ― Dave Ramsey
23. Some people are just stuck in their ways and have been brainwashed into believing that credit cards and debt are an unavoidable part of life. ― Dave Ramsey
24. Study the habits of the people you want to be like and then imitate them. If they are succeeding, they must be doing something right. ― Dave Ramsey
25. Earning a lot of money is not the key to prosperity. How you handle it is. ― Dave Ramsey
25 Simon Sinek Quotes On Leadership
Simon Sinek is an internationally recognized author, speaker and business consultant. Simon is well known for his TED talk Start With Why which has become one of the most watched TED talks of all time, with over 40 million views. (more…)
25 Highly Motivational Eric Worre Quotes
Eric Worre is a leader in the network marketing profession for almost 30 years. He is the author of Go Pro : 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional which has sold over 2 million copies. Eric is also the most sought after speaker in Network Marketing, speaking to more than 200,000 people every year.
Eric Worre has also produced over 1,400 free videos on virtually every business topic. His videos have been viewed by millions of people from all over the world.
If you are interested in personal development and improving yourself, I think that you are really going to enjoy reading the following powerful collection of Eric Worre quotes.
1. The greatest benefit isn’t getting what you want. The greatest benefit is what you’ll need to become in order to get what you want. ― Eric Worre
2. In the future, you’re only going to be paid for performance. You won’t be paid for your time anymore. ― Eric Worre
3. The fastest way to grow your business is to grow yourself. Set a goal that will cause you to become more than you are today. ― Eric Worre
4. Have the courage to forgive yourself and stop letting the past define you. ― Eric Worre
5. Freedom is possible, but it isn’t free. ― Eric Worre
6. My world changed when I started focusing on the skills and made the commitment to practice, practice, practice, until I mastered them. ― Eric Worre
7. Be different. Be focused. Be determined. ― Eric Worre
8. Goal setting. Most people don’t ever give this more than a passing thought. You aren’t most people. ― Eric Worre
9. The most powerful force on earth is your imagination. ― Eric Worre
10. Look in your past for negative repeating patterns. Break the pattern and you’re free to move to the next level. ― Eric Worre
11. Growth and contribution. If you are growing as a person and you are contributing to the lives of others, you will be amazed at what can happen to your life. ― Eric Worre
12. There is nothing stopping you from succeeding but you. ― Eric Worre
13. Personal development without action becomes useless. Get out of your head and into action. ― Eric Worre
14. To achieve your dreams, you must break out of your current comfort zone. ― Eric Worre
15. Measure yourself only against your previous self. ― Eric Worre
16. If you’re looking for answers, the best way to start is by asking questions. Sounds simple yet so few people do it. ― Eric Worre
17. There will always be a good reason to quit and there will always be a good reason to keep going. Decide what kind of person you’re going to be. ― Eric Worre
18. Focus on the positive with everyone in your organization. Guide them, direct them, and encourage them. ― Eric Worre
19. You can’t live an above average life with a below average effort. ― Eric Worre
20. Too many people get trapped in repeating the same day over and over. ― Eric Worre
21. You’ll never get ahead if you don’t get started. There’s never been a better time to start than today. ― Eric Worre
22. I realized that to earn more, I needed to become more. ― Eric Worre
23. Don’t ever let anyone convince you that you can’t do something. ― Eric Worre
24. Don’t let average people make you feel guilty for pursuing your mission in life. ― Eric Worre
25. Once you believe, good things start to happen. ― Eric Worre
25 Empowering Barbara Corcoran Quotes
Barbara Corcoran is a successful businesswoman, investor, speaker, author and television personality. Barbara famously borrowed $1,000 in 1973 and quit her job as a waitress to start a tiny real estate company in New York City. She would later sell this business for $66 million. (more…)