Jesse Itzler is an entrepreneur, author, motivational speaker, fitness enthusiast and genuine nice guy.
Jesse Itzler co-founded Marquis Jet, the world’s largest private jet card company which he and his partner then sold to Berkshire Hathaway. Jesse also partnered with Zico coconut water, which he and his partner sold to The Coca-Cola Company.
Jesse once hired David Goggins, a retired Navy SEAL to live with him for a month of intensive no-nonsense training. That experience became the basis of his best-selling book, “Living With a Seal: 31 Days Training With the Toughest Man on the Planet.”
Jesse Itzler is married to Sara Blakely the highly successful entrepreneur and founder of Spanx.
When Jesse he is not running marathons, eating vegan food or being a cool dad with his kids, Jesse can be found at the Atlanta Hawks basketball games, where he is an owner of the team.
I highly recommend following Jesse on Instagram, he is down to earth, highly motivational and very entertaining. I hope that you enjoy the following wonderful collection of Jesse Itzler quotes.
- You have to learn to get comfortable being uncomfortable. You have to be willing to get out of your comfort zone and push your limits. ― Jesse Itzler
- We don’t aim high enough with our goals. We all have more in us, and we are all capable of aiming higher. ― Jesse Itzler
- If you haven’t done something yet, and you want to do it, start now! ― Jesse Itzler
- If you want the most reward you have to take the most risk. ― Jesse Itzler
- So many of us live our lives on autopilot. We wake up, go to work, have dinner, go to sleep… repeat. ― Jesse Itzler
- I’ve run 350 days a year for 20-plus years, and never once have I listened to music. It’s a time for me to think, listen to natural sounds, be outside. ― Jesse Itzler
- I don’t believe in resumes in the traditional sense, I believe in life resumes. Building experiences, creating memories and doing more. Build your life resume! ― Jesse Itzler
- I continue to look for opportunities to learn on a daily basis. I try not to settle into a routine, and I attempt things that challenge me. ― Jesse Itzler
- Any success I have ever had in my life usually occurred when I was not chasing the money but was doing things out of passion. ― Jesse Itzler
- If you can’t do the little things right, you will never do the big things right. ― Jesse Itzler
- Running has become so therapeutic for me because I block out all thoughts or get really crystal clear business ideas. ― Jesse Itzler
- It’s better to set a big goal to try and then fail than to never set a goal in the first place. ― Jesse Itzler
- Self doubt, the single biggest enemy to success. ― Jesse Itzler
- I do a workout every morning in which I purposefully try to make myself uncomfortable. It sets me up for the rest of the day by reminding me that I can choose to be OK in the midst of tough challenges. ― Jesse Itzler
- I don’t look at anything in my life as achievements. I look at them as experiences. ― Jesse Itzler
25 Highly Motivational Eric Worre Quotes
Eric Worre is a leader in the network marketing profession for almost 30 years. He is the author of Go Pro : 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional which has sold over 2 million copies. Eric is also the most sought after speaker in Network Marketing, speaking to more than 200,000 people every year.
Eric Worre has also produced over 1,400 free videos on virtually every business topic. His videos have been viewed by millions of people from all over the world.
If you are interested in personal development and improving yourself, I think that you are really going to enjoy reading the following powerful collection of Eric Worre quotes.
1. The greatest benefit isn’t getting what you want. The greatest benefit is what you’ll need to become in order to get what you want. ― Eric Worre
2. In the future, you’re only going to be paid for performance. You won’t be paid for your time anymore. ― Eric Worre
3. The fastest way to grow your business is to grow yourself. Set a goal that will cause you to become more than you are today. ― Eric Worre
4. Have the courage to forgive yourself and stop letting the past define you. ― Eric Worre
5. Freedom is possible, but it isn’t free. ― Eric Worre
6. My world changed when I started focusing on the skills and made the commitment to practice, practice, practice, until I mastered them. ― Eric Worre
7. Be different. Be focused. Be determined. ― Eric Worre
8. Goal setting. Most people don’t ever give this more than a passing thought. You aren’t most people. ― Eric Worre
9. The most powerful force on earth is your imagination. ― Eric Worre
10. Look in your past for negative repeating patterns. Break the pattern and you’re free to move to the next level. ― Eric Worre
11. Growth and contribution. If you are growing as a person and you are contributing to the lives of others, you will be amazed at what can happen to your life. ― Eric Worre
12. There is nothing stopping you from succeeding but you. ― Eric Worre
13. Personal development without action becomes useless. Get out of your head and into action. ― Eric Worre
14. To achieve your dreams, you must break out of your current comfort zone. ― Eric Worre
15. Measure yourself only against your previous self. ― Eric Worre
16. If you’re looking for answers, the best way to start is by asking questions. Sounds simple yet so few people do it. ― Eric Worre
17. There will always be a good reason to quit and there will always be a good reason to keep going. Decide what kind of person you’re going to be. ― Eric Worre
18. Focus on the positive with everyone in your organization. Guide them, direct them, and encourage them. ― Eric Worre
19. You can’t live an above average life with a below average effort. ― Eric Worre
20. Too many people get trapped in repeating the same day over and over. ― Eric Worre
21. You’ll never get ahead if you don’t get started. There’s never been a better time to start than today. ― Eric Worre
22. I realized that to earn more, I needed to become more. ― Eric Worre
23. Don’t ever let anyone convince you that you can’t do something. ― Eric Worre
24. Don’t let average people make you feel guilty for pursuing your mission in life. ― Eric Worre
25. Once you believe, good things start to happen. ― Eric Worre
25 Empowering Barbara Corcoran Quotes
Barbara Corcoran is a successful businesswoman, investor, speaker, author and television personality. Barbara famously borrowed $1,000 in 1973 and quit her job as a waitress to start a tiny real estate company in New York City. She would later sell this business for $66 million. (more…)