Jesse Itzler is an entrepreneur, author, motivational speaker, fitness enthusiast and genuine nice guy.
Jesse Itzler co-founded Marquis Jet, the world’s largest private jet card company which he and his partner then sold to Berkshire Hathaway. Jesse also partnered with Zico coconut water, which he and his partner sold to The Coca-Cola Company.
Jesse once hired David Goggins, a retired Navy SEAL to live with him for a month of intensive no-nonsense training. That experience became the basis of his best-selling book, “Living With a Seal: 31 Days Training With the Toughest Man on the Planet.”
Jesse Itzler is married to Sara Blakely the highly successful entrepreneur and founder of Spanx.
When Jesse he is not running marathons, eating vegan food or being a cool dad with his kids, Jesse can be found at the Atlanta Hawks basketball games, where he is an owner of the team.
I highly recommend following Jesse on Instagram, he is down to earth, highly motivational and very entertaining. I hope that you enjoy the following wonderful collection of Jesse Itzler quotes.
- You have to learn to get comfortable being uncomfortable. You have to be willing to get out of your comfort zone and push your limits. ― Jesse Itzler
- We don’t aim high enough with our goals. We all have more in us, and we are all capable of aiming higher. ― Jesse Itzler
- If you haven’t done something yet, and you want to do it, start now! ― Jesse Itzler
- If you want the most reward you have to take the most risk. ― Jesse Itzler
- So many of us live our lives on autopilot. We wake up, go to work, have dinner, go to sleep… repeat. ― Jesse Itzler
- I’ve run 350 days a year for 20-plus years, and never once have I listened to music. It’s a time for me to think, listen to natural sounds, be outside. ― Jesse Itzler
- I don’t believe in resumes in the traditional sense, I believe in life resumes. Building experiences, creating memories and doing more. Build your life resume! ― Jesse Itzler
- I continue to look for opportunities to learn on a daily basis. I try not to settle into a routine, and I attempt things that challenge me. ― Jesse Itzler
- Any success I have ever had in my life usually occurred when I was not chasing the money but was doing things out of passion. ― Jesse Itzler
- If you can’t do the little things right, you will never do the big things right. ― Jesse Itzler
- Running has become so therapeutic for me because I block out all thoughts or get really crystal clear business ideas. ― Jesse Itzler
- It’s better to set a big goal to try and then fail than to never set a goal in the first place. ― Jesse Itzler
- Self doubt, the single biggest enemy to success. ― Jesse Itzler
- I do a workout every morning in which I purposefully try to make myself uncomfortable. It sets me up for the rest of the day by reminding me that I can choose to be OK in the midst of tough challenges. ― Jesse Itzler
- I don’t look at anything in my life as achievements. I look at them as experiences. ― Jesse Itzler