20 Inspirational Wallace D Wattles Quotes On Success
Wallace D. Wattles was a self-improvement writer in the early 1900’s. He wrote one of the greatest personal development books of all time, ‘The Science of Getting Rich’. Wallace D.Wattles published this book in 1910 and since then it has gone on to be one of the most popular self development books of all time.
Bob Proctor, who starred in the hit law of attraction movie ‘The Secret’ puts The Science of Getting Rich as one of his top Law of Attraction books of all time.
I hope that you enjoy this inspirational collection of Wallace D Wattles Quotes. I also hope that these wonderful quotes fill you full of confidence and belief in yourself.
1. You already have within you everything you need to turn your dreams into reality. – Wallace D. Wattles
2. The very best thing you can do for the world is to make the most of yourself. – Wallace D. Wattles
3. Success in life is becoming what you want to be. – Wallace D. Wattles
4. Act now. There is never any time but now, and there never will be any time but now. – Wallace D. Wattles
5. Think and speak of all the things you have asked for in terms of actual present ownership. – Wallace D. Wattles
6. Greatness is attained only by thinking of great thoughts. – Wallace D. Wattles
7. All you need is to know what you want, and to want it badly enough so that it will stay in your thoughts. – Wallace D. Wattles
8. By thought, the thing you want is brought to you. By action, you receive it. – Wallace D. Wattles
9. There is no such thing as lack of opportunities for the man who is living the advancing life, and who has an advancing mind. – Wallace D. Wattles
10. The universe desires you to have everything you want to have. – Wallace D. Wattles
11. The exercise of gratitude will never fail to strengthen your faith and renew your purpose. – Wallace D. Wattles
12. Nature is an inexhaustible storehouse of riches; the supply will never run short. – Wallace D. Wattles
13. You are not mentally developed by what you read, but by what you think about what you read. – Wallace D. Wattles
14. Thought is the only power which can produce tangible riches from the formless substance. – Wallace D. Wattles
15. There is a genius in every man and woman, waiting to be brought forth. – Wallace D. Wattles
16. An ounce of doing things is worth a pound of theorizing. – Wallace D. Wattles
17. In order to get what you want, you must act. – Wallace D. Wattles
18. While you rest, do not think of your present weakness; think of the strength that is coming. – Wallace D. Wattles
19. Spend most of your leisure time in contemplating your vision. – Wallace D. Wattles
20. You can become what you want to be. – Wallace D. Wattles