30 Inspirational Quotes On Goal Setting
This is a wonderful collection of highly inspirational and thought-provoking goal setting quotes that I am sure you will enjoy. An important lesson to be learned from the following words of wisdom is to remember that the journey of achieving a goal is just as important as achieving the goal itself.
I have found that reading my goals every morning is a great way to keep me on track to achieve them. I have also found that having a list of 5 goals that I can easily achieve every day keeps me in a success mindset.
These goals can be as simple as to exercise, to write in my journal, to eat healthy, to go for a walk, to read for 30 minutes. These goals are always both easy to achieve and have a positive impact on me.
I hope that you will feel inspired and motivated after reading these quotes to write down a list of both your long term goals and a list of easy to achieve daily goals.
Most importantly, I hope that these Goal Setting quotes will give you that little push you might need to motivate you to achieve all of your exciting goals this year and beyond.
30 Inspirational Quotes On Goal Setting
1. If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things. – Albert Einstein
2. The ultimate reason for setting goals is to entice you to become the person it takes to achieve them. – Jim Rohn
3. You should set goals beyond your reach so you always have something to live for. – Ted Turner
4. A goal properly set is halfway reached. – Zig Ziglar
5. If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy and inspires your hopes. – Andrew Carnegie
6. Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible. – Tony Robbins
7. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
8 of 30 Setting Goals Quotes
Don’t give up on your dreams, or your dreams will give up on you. – John Wooden
9. You measure the size of the accomplishment by the obstacles you have to overcome to reach your goals. – Booker T. Washington
10. Review your goals twice every day in order to be focused on achieving them. – Les Brown
11. What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail? – Robert H. Schuller
12. Your goal should be just out of reach, but not out of sight. – Denis Waitley
13. No one can get anywhere unless he knows where he wants to go and what he wants to be or do. – Norman Vincent Peale
14. You are never too old to set a new goal or to dream a new dream. – C.S. Lewis
15. What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals. – Henry David Thoreau
16. Goals are pure fantasy unless you have a specific plan to achieve them. – Stephen Covey
17. People with goals succeed because they know where they’re going. – Earl Nightingale
18 of 30 Goal Setting Quotes
I love the challenge of starting at zero every day and seeing how much I can accomplish. ― Martha Stewart
19. It is never too late to be who you might have been. – George Eliot
20. The harder you work for something, the greater you’ll feel when you achieve it. – Unknown
21. Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement. – Brian Tracy
22. If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it. – Elon Musk
23. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. – Confucius
24. Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going. – Sam Levenson
25. The distance between your dreams and reality is called action.
26. Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there. – Bo Jackson
27. It always seems impossible until it’s done. – Nelson Mandela
28. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. – Eleanor Roosevelt
29. Your goals are the roadmaps that guide you and show you what is possible for your life. – Les Brown
30. A goal is a dream with a deadline. – Napoleon Hill
I hope that you enjoyed this collection of Goal Setting quotes.