This is a wonderful collection of highly inspirational and thought-provoking goal setting quotes that I am sure you will enjoy. An important lesson to be learned from the following words of wisdom is to remember that the journey of achieving a goal is just as important as achieving the goal itself.
I have found that reading my goals every morning is a great way to keep me on track to achieve them. I have also found that having a list of 5 goals that I can easily achieve every day keeps me in a success mindset. These goals can be as simple as to exercise, to write in my journal, to eat healthy, to go for a walk, to read for 30 minutes. These goals are always both easy to achieve and have a positive impact on me.
I hope that you will feel inspired and motivated after reading these quotes to write down a list of both your long term goals and a list of easy to achieve daily goals.
Most importantly, I hope that these Goal Setting quotes will give you that little push you might need to motivate you to achieve all of your exciting goals this year and beyond.
30 Inspirational Quotes On Goal Setting
1. If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things. – Albert Einstein
2. The ultimate reason for setting goals is to entice you to become the person it takes to achieve them. – Jim Rohn
3. You should set goals beyond your reach so you always have something to live for. – Ted Turner
4. A goal properly set is halfway reached. – Zig Ziglar
5. If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy and inspires your hopes. – Andrew Carnegie
6. Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible. – Tony Robbins
7. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
8 of 30 Setting Goals Quotes
Don’t give up on your dreams, or your dreams will give up on you. – John Wooden
9. You measure the size of the accomplishment by the obstacles you have to overcome to reach your goals. – Booker T. Washington
10. Review your goals twice every day in order to be focused on achieving them. – Les Brown
11. What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail? – Robert H. Schuller
12. Your goal should be just out of reach, but not out of sight. – Denis Waitley
13. No one can get anywhere unless he knows where he wants to go and what he wants to be or do. – Norman Vincent Peale
14. You are never too old to set a new goal or to dream a new dream. – C.S. Lewis
15. What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals. – Henry David Thoreau
16. Goals are pure fantasy unless you have a specific plan to achieve them. – Stephen Covey
17. People with goals succeed because they know where they’re going. – Earl Nightingale
18 of 30 Goal Setting Quotes
I love the challenge of starting at zero every day and seeing how much I can accomplish. ― Martha Stewart
19. It is never too late to be who you might have been. – George Eliot
20. The harder you work for something, the greater you’ll feel when you achieve it. – Unknown
21. Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement. – Brian Tracy
22. If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it. – Elon Musk
23. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. – Confucius
24. Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going. – Sam Levenson
25. The distance between your dreams and reality is called action.
26. Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there. – Bo Jackson
27. It always seems impossible until it’s done. – Nelson Mandela
28. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. – Eleanor Roosevelt
29. Your goals are the roadmaps that guide you and show you what is possible for your life. – Les Brown
30. A goal is a dream with a deadline. – Napoleon Hill
I hope that you enjoyed this collection of quotes.
Positive Attitude Quotes That You Will Enjoy
Our attitude can play a very important role on how we think, feel and behave on a daily basis.
For example, our attitude from the moment that we wake up each day can be the difference between being grateful and feeling blessed or waking up with dread thinking of the day ahead. The difference between a good day and a bad day can be something as simple our attitude and our mindset.
I hope that the following collection of attitude quotes with inspire you to realize just how important that your attitude really is.
Please take a minute or two out of your day today and read these Attitude Quotes that I have put together for you.
1. If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. ― Maya Angelou
2. Your attitude can take you forward or your attitude can take you down. The choice is always yours! ― Catherine Pulsifer
3. Nurture your mind with great thoughts, for you will never go any higher than you think. ― Benjamin Disraeli
4. It’s not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters. ― Epictetus
5. The most important thing is to try and inspire people so that they can be great in whatever they want to do. ― Kobe Bryant
6. A positive attitude is a person’s passport to a better tomorrow. ― Jeff Keller
7. You are the conductor of your own attitude! Nobody else can compose your thoughts for you. ― Larry Hargraves
8. Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out. ― John Wooden
9. Our attitude towards life determines life’s attitude towards us. ― John Mitchell
10. We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorns have roses.
11. All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to purse them. ― Walt Disney
12. Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. ― John C. Maxwell
13. Faith is having a positive attitude about what you can do and not worrying at all about what you can’t do. ― Joyce Meyer
14. To be an overachiever you have to be an over-believer. ― Dabo Swinney
15. Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will. ― Zig Ziglar
16. Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me. ― Carol Burnett
17. To be a great champion you must believe you are the best. If you’re not, pretend you are. ― Muhammad Ali
18. Virtually nothing is impossible in this world if you just put your mind to it and maintain a positive attitude. ― Lou Holtz
19. Convince yourself everyday that you are worthy of a good life. Let go of stress, breathe. Stay positive, all is well. ― Germany Kent
20. Take the attitude of a student, never be too big to ask questions, never know too much to learn something new. ― Og Mandino
21. Building a positive attitude begins with having confidence in yourself. ― Roger Fritz
22. Start each day by affirming peaceful, contented and happy attitudes and your days will tend to be pleasant and successful. ― Norman Vincent Peale
23. You can often change your circumstances by changing your attitude. ― Eleanor Roosevelt
24. Happiness depends on your mindset and attitude. ― Roy T. Bennett
25. The greatest discovery of all the time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude. ― Marie Osmond
26. Two things define you, your patience when you have nothing and your attitude when you have everything. ― George Bernard Shaw
27. Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference. ― Winston Churchill
28. Every day may not be good, but there’s something good in every day. ― Alice Morse Earle
29. A bad attitude is like a flat tire, you can’t get very far until you change it.
30. Attitude is everything, so pick a good one. ― Wayne Dyer
Trusting Your Intuition Quotes
Do you ever make a choice or a decision after going with a gut feeling? Or did your mind and common sense ever tell you to do one thing but deep down you knew that you should do something else? This is using your intuition. Your intuition can sometimes act and feel like an internal compass.
I have found that the more often that I have based a decision on my intuition and gut feelings the better that my decision making has become. I have learned to really try to listen and trust my intuition in the future. Do you ever go with your gut feelings? Has your intuition been a good guide for you in your life?
Perhaps try to listen to what your intuition and your feelings are trying to tell you the next time that you have a choice to make.
1. Instinct is a marvelous thing. It can neither be explained nor ignored. ― Agatha Christie
2. You must train your intuition – you must trust the small voice inside you which tells you exactly what to say, what to decide. ― Ingrid Bergman
3. Intuition is seeing with the soul. ― Dean Koontz
4. Our intuition is like a muscle; we must practice listening to it and trusting its wisdom. ― Lisa Prosen
5. Follow your intuition it will always take you to the right destination. ― Anonymous
6. Your heart and gut are still your best guide. ― Naveen Jain
7. Intuition is always right in at least two important ways; it is always in response to something. it always has your best interest at heart. ― Gavin De Becker
8. As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live. ― Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
9. You know that feeling in the pit of your stomach? Listen to it. ― Sally Kathryn
10. Listen to your inner voice for it is a deep and powerful source of wisdom, beauty, and truth, ever flowing through you. ― Caroline Joy Adams
11. Cease trying to work everything out with your minds. It will get you nowhere. Live by intuition and inspiration and let your whole life be revelation. ― Eileen Cadd
12. Don’t you dare underestimate the power of your own instinct. ― Barbara Corcoran
13. Follow your instincts and do not let other people’s opinion of you become your opinion of yourself. ― Sarah Jessica Parker
14. I would rather trust a woman’s instinct than a man’s reason. ― Stanley Baldwin
15. Intuition is real. Vibes are real. Energy doesn’t lie. Tune in. ― Anonymous
16. Listen to your intuition. It will tell you everything you need to know. ― Anthony J. D’Angelo
17. Intuition is a sense of knowing how to act spontaneously, without needing to know why. ― Sylvia Clare
18. Your intuition is the most honest friend that you will ever have. ― Doe Zantamata
19. Be willing to trust your instincts, especially if you cannot find answers elsewhere. ― Brian Koslov
20. Learn to trust yourself and you will create a meaningful life. ― Lynn A. Robinson
21. If prayer is you talking to God, then intuition is God talking to you. ― Dr. Wayne Dyer
22. Intuition will tell the thinking mind where to look next. ― Jonas Salk
23. Good instincts usually tell you what to do long before your head has figured it out. ― Michael Burke
24. The more you trust your intuition, the more empowered you become, the stronger you become, and the happier you become. ― Gisele Bundchen
25. Think for yourself. Trust your own intuition. Another’s mind isn’t walking your journey; you are. ― Scottie Waves
26. Intuition is always right in at least two important ways; It is always in response to something. It always has your best interest at heart. ― Karen Whitaker
27. Deep down you already know the truth. ― Anonymous
28. Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary. ― Steve Jobs
29. Your inner knowing is your only true compass. ― Joy Page
30. What good is intuition if your heart gets in the way of hearing it? ― Shannon L. Alder
Highly Inspirational Viktor Frankl Quotes
Viktor Frankl was an Austrian neurologist, psychologist and author. He is famous for his best-selling book Man’s Search for Meaning, which illustrates his time as a prisoner in a Nazi concentration camp.
Viktor Frankl created the concept of Logotherapy, which the author describes as “the primary motivational source of an individual is to find meaning in life.” Frankl also taught at the University of Vienna and at a number of American universities. The Viktor Frankl Institute in Vienna was founded in 1992 to further his work.
I hope that you enjoy this collection of Viktor Frankl quotes.
1. Those who have a ‘why’ to live, can bear with almost any ‘how’. ― Viktor Frankl
2. When we are no longer able to change a situation – we are challenged to change ourselves. ― Viktor Frankl
3. To choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way. ― Viktor Frankl
4. Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time. ― Viktor Frankl
5. Forces beyond your control can take away everything you possess except one thing, your freedom to choose how you will respond to the situation. ― Viktor Frankl
6. I do the unpleasant tasks before I do the pleasant ones. ― Viktor Frankl
7. No one has the right to do wrong, even if wrong has been done to them. ― Viktor Frankl
8. Success, like happiness, is the unexpected side effect of one’s personal dedication to a cause greater than oneself. ― Viktor Frankl
9. The last of one’s freedoms is to choose one’s attitude in any given circumstance. ― Viktor Frankl
10. Every human being has the freedom to change at any instant. ― Viktor Frankl
11. The quest for meaning is the key to mental health and human flourishing. ― Viktor Frankl
12. Our greatest human freedom is that, despite whatever our physical situation is in life, we are always free to choose our thoughts! ― Viktor Frankl
13. I do not forget any good deed done to me and I do not carry a grudge for a bad one. ― Viktor Frankl
14. The greatest task for any person is to find meaning in his or her own life. ― Viktor Frankl
15. Even when it is not fully attained, we become better by striving for a higher goal. ― Viktor Frankl
16. The one thing you can’t take away from me is the way I choose to respond to what you do to me. ― Viktor Frankl
17. Each of us carries a unique spark of the divine, and each of us is also an inseparable part of the web of life. ― Viktor Frankl
18. Don’t aim at success — the more you aim at it and make it a target, the more you are going to miss it. ― Viktor Frankl
19. The meaning of life is to help others find the meaning of theirs. ― Viktor Frankl
20. The point is not what we expect from life, but rather what life expects from us. ― Viktor Frankl