Here is a collection of the best Sadhguru Quotes that I am sure you will enjoy reading.
Sadhguru is an Indian yogi, spiritual teacher, humanitarian, speaker, poet and best selling author.
With over four decades of experience in the field of yoga and spiritualism, Sadhguru has become a respected and influential figure in the spiritual community.
His teachings, which combine ancient wisdom with modern insights, have inspired millions of people around the world to lead more fulfilling and purposeful lives.
In this post are some of the most powerful and inspiring Sadhguru Quotes. These quotes offer a glimpse into the depth and wisdom of his teachings.
I hope that his quotes will inspire you to examine the way you look at your life and the world around you.
His quotes inspire millions of people from all over the world. I hope that you too will enjoy these wonderful Sadhguru quotes and that they will help you on your spiritual journey in life.
Enlightening Sadhguru Quotes
1. “Incredible things can be done simply if we are committed to making them happen.” – Sadhguru
2. “When pain, misery, or anger happen, it is time to look within you, not around you.” – Sadhguru
3. “The mind is a powerful instrument. Every thought, every emotion that you create changes the very chemistry of your body.” – Sadhguru
4. “Once your life is your expression of blissfulness, you will not be in conflict with anyone.” – Sadhguru
5. “No work is stressful. It is your inability to manage your body, mind, and emotions that make it stressful.” – Sadhguru
6. “People are successful not necessarily because they work hard. They just do the right thing.” – Sadhguru
7 of 45 Sadhguru Quotes
“A human being is like a seed. Either you can keep it as it is, or you can make it grow into a wonderful tree with flowers and fruits.” – Sadhguru
8. “The most beautiful moments in life are moments when you are expressing your joy, not when you are seeking it.” – Sadhguru
9. Frustration, discouragement, and depression mean that you are working against yourself.” – Sadhguru
10. “The fear is simply because you are not living with life, you are living in your mind.” – Sadhguru
11. “If you are alone and getting bored then you are obviously in bad company.” – Sadhguru
12. “If you resist change, you resist life.” – Sadhguru
13. “When you absolutely throw yourself into your activity, your energy will only grow.” – Sadhguru
14. “People try to create an outwardly perfect life, but the quality of life is based on the inward.” – Sadhguru
15 of 45 Sadhguru Quotes About Life
“If you want success, the foremost thing is to ensure that you are not the obstacle to it.” – Sadhguru
16. “Our lives become beautiful not because of what we do, our lives become beautiful simply because we have included everybody around us as a part of our dream of well-being.” – Sadhguru
17. “Unless you do the right things, the right things will not happen to you.” – Sadhguru
18. “If you choose, you can be joyful every moment of your life. It’s time you made your choice.” – Sadhguru
19. “Learning to listen is the essence of intelligent living.” – Sadhguru
20. “Do everything like it is the last thing you do. There is nothing to hold back, nothing to save for later.” – Sadhguru
21. “Every moment there are a million miracles happening around you: a flower blossoming, a bird tweeting, a bee humming, a raindrop falling, a snowflake wafting along the clear evening air. There is magic everywhere. If you learn how to live it, life is nothing short of a daily miracle.” – Sadhguru
22. “If you handle your entire life with logic alone, you will end up a mess.” – Sadhguru
23. “It is easier to change your thinking than to change the world. Changing your thinking will definitely change the world.” – Sadhguru
24. “When you are connected with life, you are naturally blissful. Unconnected with life, you become a mental mess.” – Sadhguru
25. “How deeply you touch another life is how rich your life is.” – Sadhguru
26. “If you think you are big, you become small. If you know you are nothing, you become unlimited. That’s the beauty of being a human being.” – Sadhguru
27. “Sunlight comes into your house not because you want it. It happens because you open the windows.” – Sadhguru
28. “If you see the uniqueness of all creation, you will become an outpouring of love.” – Sadhguru
29. “Every human being is capable of living absolutely blissfully within himself.” – Sadhguru
30 of 45 Positive Sadhguru Quotes
“If you want to know whether you are moving forward in life, just see if you are a little more joyful today than you were yesterday.” – Sadhguru
31. “People have fallen in love with words and lost the world. It’s time to regain it.” – Sadhguru
32. “But when it comes to the inner situation, there is only one ingredient: you. At least you must happen the way you want.” – Sadhguru
33. “Be the light of your life.” – Sadhguru
34. “If there is no fire in you, how can you inspire anyone. If you want to inspire, you must burn intensely.” – Sadhguru
35. “If you are very happy, you will do many more things than if you are unhappy.” – Sadhguru
36. “There is so much adventure that only a youth can experience. Youth is not the time to languish in pleasure – youth is the time for exploration and adventure.” – Sadhguru
37. What is happening within you and how you experience your life is entirely your making – your karma.” – Sadhguru
38. “The past can only be remembered. The present can only be experienced. The future has to be crafted.” – Sadhguru
39. “When your love, joy, and peace depend on someone else, there is no way you can be loving, joyful, and peaceful all the time.” – Sadhguru
40. “Our lives become beautiful not because we are perfect. Our lives become beautiful because we put our heart into whatever we do.” – Sadhguru
41. “The quality of your life depends on how well you manage your body, your mind, your emotion, your situations, your home, your communities, nations, your life in general and the world.” – Sadhguru
42. “If you can access the source of creation within you, you will for sure live a magical life.” – Sadhguru
43. “May you be blissful. That is the greatest success in life.” – Sadhguru
44. “Your thoughts and emotions are of no existential consequence. They are your creation – you could make them any way you want.” – Sadhguru
45. “Whether you have a Plan or believe in Predictions is what makes the difference between Success and Chance.” – Sadhguru
Sadhguru’s Quotes encourage us to look deep within ourselves in order to find the answers to some of our deepest questions.
I hope that the above Sadhguru quotes will inspire you to live a life full of purpose, happiness and fulfillment.
I also hope that you will find these Sadhguru Quotes a wonderful source of inspiration and guidance for you on your exciting journey of self-discovery.
Sadhguru is a spiritual leader, yogi, and mystic from India who has inspired millions of people around the world with his teachings and practices. Born as Jaggi Vasudev on September 3, 1957, in Mysore, Karnataka, Sadhguru spent his early years exploring the world around him and developing a deep connection with nature.
As a young man, Sadhguru was drawn to the world of spirituality and began exploring different spiritual practices and traditions. He studied under various gurus and yogis, seeking answers to many of life’s deepest questions and searching for a way to connect with the divine.
In 1982, Sadhguru founded a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting inner transformation and creating a more peaceful world. Through the foundation, Sadhguru has developed a wide range of programs and initiatives that aim to help people overcome their limitations and tap into their full potential.
Sadhguru is perhaps best known for his yoga and meditation teachings, which are designed to help individuals achieve greater clarity, focus, and inner peace. He has also developed a unique system of spiritual practices called Inner Engineering, which aims to help individuals discover their true nature and live more fulfilling lives.
Sadhguru has written several books on spirituality and personal growth, including “Inner Engineering: A Yogi’s Guide to Joy” and “Adiyogi: The Source of Yoga.” He is also a much sought-after public speaker and has given talks at major international events, including the United Nations General Assembly.
Sadhguru continues to inspire and empower millions of people around the world to live more joyful, meaningful lives and to make a positive impact to the world around them.