40 Highly Motivational Quotes That Will Inspire You
I hope that you will enjoy the following collection of highly motivational quotes. I hope that these wonderful quotes will both inspire and empower you. I love to read some motivational quotes throughout the day, especially first thing in the morning as a part of my morning routine.
I have also included links in some of the quotes below so that you can read more quotes by that author or on that subject. Many of the following quotes have been shared thousands of times and are some of my favorite motivational quotes of all time.
Please take a few minutes out of your day to read and share these inspiring quotes.
1. Use your smile to change the world but don’t let the world change your smile.
2. I have chosen to be happy because it is good for my health. – Voltaire
3. Don’t dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. – Buddha
4. To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe. – Anatole France
5. It’s never about having the time, it’s about making the time. – Marie Forleo
6. Courage is not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. – Nelson Mandela
7. Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does. – William James
8. First, think. Second, believe. Third, dream. And finally, dare. ― Walt Disney
9. When success habits becomes your new routine, your life can change dramatically. – Dean Graziosi
10. Real wealth is having something money can’t buy. – Brad Lea
11. You already have within you everything you need to turn your dreams into reality. – Wallace D. Wattles
12. Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
13. Life isn’t about finding yourself; it’s about creating yourself. So live the life you imagined. – Henry David Thoreau
14. Every sunrise is an invitation for us to arise and brighten someone’s day. – Jhiess Krieg
15. Hope lies in dreams, in imagination, and in the courage of those who dare to make dreams into reality. – Jonas Salk
16. Don’t limit expectations of yourself and settle for anything less than what you are truly capable of achieving. – David Goggins
17. Thinking will not overcome fear but action will. – Clement Stone
18. Bad chapters can still create a story that ends well. Let your past be part of your story, not your identity. – Trent Shelton
19. Respect yourself, love yourself, because there has never been a person like you and there never will be again. – Osho
20. If you want things to be different, perhaps the answer is to become different yourself. – Norman Vincent Peale
21. Greatness is contagious. You’ll catch it if you get around it. – T.D. Jakes
22. If you could get up the courage to begin, you have the courage to succeed. ― David Viscott
23. Look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself, “what do I want to do everyday for the rest of my life?” – Gary Vaynerchuk
24. True abundance isn’t based on our net worth, it’s based on our self-worth. – Gabrielle Bernstein
25. Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking. — Marcus Aurelius
26. Let go of who you think you’re supposed to be; embrace who you are. – Brené Brown
27. You should set goals beyond your reach so you always have something to live for. – Ted Turner
28. Ten years from now, make sure you can say that you chose your life, you didn’t settle for it. – Mandy Hale
29. You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you. – James Allen
30. Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack. — Seneca
31. Sow a thought, reap an action; sow an action, reap a habit; sow a habit, reap a character; sow a character, reap a destiny. – Stephen Covey
32. There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure. ― Paulo Coelho
33. Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom. ― Thomas Jefferson
34. Results happen over time, not overnight. Work hard, stay consistent, and be patient.
35. It’s important to figure out who you’re not, in order to figure out who you are. – Jay Shetty
36. Good things happen in your life when you surround yourself with positive people. – Roy T. Bennett
37. All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination. ― Earl Nightingale
38. Dream big dreams, commit to your true passion and you will learn to fly.
39. You can make anything happen if you put your mind to it. – Lori Greiner
40. You’ve got to win in your mind before you win in your life. – John Addison