I hope that you will enjoy the following collection of highly motivational quotes. I hope that these wonderful quotes will both inspire and empower you. I love to read some motivational quotes throughout the day, especially first thing in the morning as a part of my morning routine.
I have also included links in some of the quotes below so that you can read more quotes by that author or on that subject. Many of the following quotes have been shared thousands of times and are some of my favorite motivational quotes of all time.
Please take a few minutes out of your day to read and share these inspiring quotes.
1. Use your smile to change the world but don’t let the world change your smile.
2. I have chosen to be happy because it is good for my health. – Voltaire
3. Don’t dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. – Buddha
4. To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe. – Anatole France
5. It’s never about having the time, it’s about making the time. – Marie Forleo
6. Courage is not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. – Nelson Mandela
7. Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does. – William James
8. First, think. Second, believe. Third, dream. And finally, dare. ― Walt Disney
9. When success habits becomes your new routine, your life can change dramatically. – Dean Graziosi
10. Real wealth is having something money can’t buy. – Brad Lea
11. You already have within you everything you need to turn your dreams into reality. – Wallace D. Wattles
12. Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
13. Life isn’t about finding yourself; it’s about creating yourself. So live the life you imagined. – Henry David Thoreau
14. Every sunrise is an invitation for us to arise and brighten someone’s day. – Jhiess Krieg
15. Hope lies in dreams, in imagination, and in the courage of those who dare to make dreams into reality. – Jonas Salk
16. Don’t limit expectations of yourself and settle for anything less than what you are truly capable of achieving. – David Goggins
17. Thinking will not overcome fear but action will. – Clement Stone
18. Bad chapters can still create a story that ends well. Let your past be part of your story, not your identity. – Trent Shelton
19. Respect yourself, love yourself, because there has never been a person like you and there never will be again. – Osho
20. If you want things to be different, perhaps the answer is to become different yourself. – Norman Vincent Peale
21. Greatness is contagious. You’ll catch it if you get around it. – T.D. Jakes
22. If you could get up the courage to begin, you have the courage to succeed. ― David Viscott
23. Look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself, “what do I want to do everyday for the rest of my life?” – Gary Vaynerchuk
24. True abundance isn’t based on our net worth, it’s based on our self-worth. – Gabrielle Bernstein
25. Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking. — Marcus Aurelius
26. Let go of who you think you’re supposed to be; embrace who you are. – Brené Brown
27. You should set goals beyond your reach so you always have something to live for. – Ted Turner
28. Ten years from now, make sure you can say that you chose your life, you didn’t settle for it. – Mandy Hale
29. You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you. – James Allen
30. Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack. — Seneca
31. Sow a thought, reap an action; sow an action, reap a habit; sow a habit, reap a character; sow a character, reap a destiny. – Stephen Covey
32. There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure. ― Paulo Coelho
33. Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom. ― Thomas Jefferson
34. Results happen over time, not overnight. Work hard, stay consistent, and be patient.
35. It’s important to figure out who you’re not, in order to figure out who you are. – Jay Shetty
36. Good things happen in your life when you surround yourself with positive people. – Roy T. Bennett
37. All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination. ― Earl Nightingale
38. Dream big dreams, commit to your true passion and you will learn to fly.
39. You can make anything happen if you put your mind to it. – Lori Greiner
40. You’ve got to win in your mind before you win in your life. – John Addison
25 Simon Sinek Quotes On Leadership
Simon Sinek is an internationally recognized author, speaker and business consultant. Simon is well known for his TED talk Start With Why which has become one of the most watched TED talks of all time, with over 40 million views. (more…)
25 Highly Motivational Eric Worre Quotes
Eric Worre is a leader in the network marketing profession for almost 30 years. He is the author of Go Pro : 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional which has sold over 2 million copies. Eric is also the most sought after speaker in Network Marketing, speaking to more than 200,000 people every year.
Eric Worre has also produced over 1,400 free videos on virtually every business topic. His videos have been viewed by millions of people from all over the world.
If you are interested in personal development and improving yourself, I think that you are really going to enjoy reading the following powerful collection of Eric Worre quotes.
1. The greatest benefit isn’t getting what you want. The greatest benefit is what you’ll need to become in order to get what you want. ― Eric Worre
2. In the future, you’re only going to be paid for performance. You won’t be paid for your time anymore. ― Eric Worre
3. The fastest way to grow your business is to grow yourself. Set a goal that will cause you to become more than you are today. ― Eric Worre
4. Have the courage to forgive yourself and stop letting the past define you. ― Eric Worre
5. Freedom is possible, but it isn’t free. ― Eric Worre
6. My world changed when I started focusing on the skills and made the commitment to practice, practice, practice, until I mastered them. ― Eric Worre
7. Be different. Be focused. Be determined. ― Eric Worre
8. Goal setting. Most people don’t ever give this more than a passing thought. You aren’t most people. ― Eric Worre
9. The most powerful force on earth is your imagination. ― Eric Worre
10. Look in your past for negative repeating patterns. Break the pattern and you’re free to move to the next level. ― Eric Worre
11. Growth and contribution. If you are growing as a person and you are contributing to the lives of others, you will be amazed at what can happen to your life. ― Eric Worre
12. There is nothing stopping you from succeeding but you. ― Eric Worre
13. Personal development without action becomes useless. Get out of your head and into action. ― Eric Worre
14. To achieve your dreams, you must break out of your current comfort zone. ― Eric Worre
15. Measure yourself only against your previous self. ― Eric Worre
16. If you’re looking for answers, the best way to start is by asking questions. Sounds simple yet so few people do it. ― Eric Worre
17. There will always be a good reason to quit and there will always be a good reason to keep going. Decide what kind of person you’re going to be. ― Eric Worre
18. Focus on the positive with everyone in your organization. Guide them, direct them, and encourage them. ― Eric Worre
19. You can’t live an above average life with a below average effort. ― Eric Worre
20. Too many people get trapped in repeating the same day over and over. ― Eric Worre
21. You’ll never get ahead if you don’t get started. There’s never been a better time to start than today. ― Eric Worre
22. I realized that to earn more, I needed to become more. ― Eric Worre
23. Don’t ever let anyone convince you that you can’t do something. ― Eric Worre
24. Don’t let average people make you feel guilty for pursuing your mission in life. ― Eric Worre
25. Once you believe, good things start to happen. ― Eric Worre
25 Empowering Barbara Corcoran Quotes
Barbara Corcoran is a successful businesswoman, investor, speaker, author and television personality. Barbara famously borrowed $1,000 in 1973 and quit her job as a waitress to start a tiny real estate company in New York City. She would later sell this business for $66 million. (more…)