30 Inspirational Lori Greiner Quotes on Success
I hope that you will enjoy the following inspirational Lori Greiner quotes and that they will empower the budding entrepreneur within you.
Lori Greiner in an American entrepreneur, and investor who is best known for her role as an investor on the popular television show ‘Shark Tank’. She is also known as “The Queen of QVC” and the “Warm Blooded Shark.”
Lori Greiner is also a highly successful, self-made inventor, she has created over 700 products and holds 120 US and international patents. She became a popular television personality as an investor on the Emmy Award winning and Critic’s Choice Award winning show, ‘Shark Tank’.
Shark Tank is a hit entrepreneurial business show, where Lori and other sharks such as Mark Cuban, Daymond John and Kevin O Leary invest in companies and help turn people’s business dreams into a reality.
Lori Greiner is also a much sought after speaker for high profile companies such as IBM, Adobe, Chase PayPal the American Heart Association and others, inspiring others to achieve their goals and dreams
Inspirational Lori Greiner Quotes
1. “As an entrepreneur, you can always find a solution if you try hard enough.” – Lori Greiner
2. “Knowledge is power, especially when starting your own company. Educate yourself in what you’ll need to know.” – Lori Greiner
3. “I learned that nobody’s better than you to get your business off the ground. The experience you get is priceless.” – Lori Greiner
4. “There are always things that are needed. There are always ways to do things better. It’s all about offering solutions.” – Lori Greiner
5. “I prefer to like the people I invest in, but it’s not an absolute necessity, as long as they have a good mind and I know they’ll do whatever it takes to be successful.” – Lori Greiner
6. “The biggest accomplishment in life isn’t what you’re paid, it’s who you become.” – Lori Greiner
7. “For an entrepreneur, sometimes the smallest step in the right direction, ends up being the best step of your life. Stick in your little toe first if you must, but take the step.” – Lori Greiner
8. “If your home environment is good and peaceful and easy, your life is better and easier.” – Lori Greiner
9. “Sometimes people don’t get anywhere because they sit on something, so afraid to reveal it. And yet, in the reverse, sometimes if you expose something too widely, you can risk losing it.” – Lori Greiner
10 of 30 Lori Greiner Quotes
“You need to pave your own way in the world.” – Lori Greiner
11. “It’s a fine line, but if you don’t jump out to do something you’ll never get there.” – Lori Greiner
12. “I love the freedom of being an entrepreneur that I do what I want to do when I want to do it.” – Lori Greiner
13. “I have the attitude that anything is doable, that I can make anything happen.” – Lori Greiner
14. “As an entrepreneur, you can always find a solution if you try hard enough.” – Lori Greiner
15. “Entrepreneurs are willing to work 80 hours a week to avoid working 40 hours a week.” – Lori Greiner
16. “A brilliant idea doesn’t guarantee a successful invention. Real magic comes from a brilliant idea combined with willpower, tenacity, and a willingness to make mistakes.” – Lori Greiner
17. “The big thing for me is, I never think about myself as a female in business. I’m a person in business.” – Lori Greiner
18. “People trust I know what I’m doing. I have lots of credibility. I’ve had years of learning. I know and understand my business.” – Lori Greiner
19. “I think if you just look around and think about what in your life you would like to be better, you can come up with an idea.” – Lori Greiner
20 of 30 Lori Greiner Quotes
“You can make anything happen if you put your mind to it.” – Lori Greiner
21. “Things go wrong all the time when you’re running your own business, but it’s how you perceive it and deal with it that matters.” – Lori Greiner
22. “In business, it is most often all about getting your foot in the door, and once you do, everything opens up and things start to naturally progress into bigger and more opportunities.” – Lori Greiner
23. “I had an idea, I was passionate about it and I had to work hard to turn that into a big success and more products.” – Lori Greiner
24. “I think people don’t like it when you’re not confident about what you’re pitching, and they don’t want to invest in you or get behind you.” – Lori Greiner
25. “I’ve always believed you hire character and train skill.” – Lori Greiner
26. “When it’s yours, you don’t mind doing whatever it takes. As it keeps growing and growing, it’s a lot more work, but you also become better at everything.” – Lori Greiner
27. The smaller the market, the harder it is to sell. – Lori Greiner
28. “I was fearless, I knew I would make it work, and that’s the difference between successful entrepreneurs and people that don’t get somewhere – it’s that tenacity and drive.” – Lori Greiner
29. “Reach for the stars; you might just catch one.” – Lori Greiner
30. “Don’t live your fears, live your dreams.” – Lori Greiner
The above collection of Lori Greiner quotes have the power to inspire us to embrace our creativity, take calculated risks, and seize opportunities with unwavering determination.
Her wisdom reminds us that success is defined by our relentless pursuit of growth and innovation. As we navigate the ever-changing landscape of business and life, I hope that these Lori Greiner quotes remind us to believe in our ideas, take bold steps, and create our own paths to success.
With her invaluable insights, we can embrace our true potential, overcome obstacles, and make a lasting impact in the world.
Lori Greiner Biography:
Lori Greiner was born on December 9, 1969, in Chicago, Illinois. She is an entrepreneur, inventor, and television personality.
Known as the “Queen of QVC,” Lori Greiner has established herself as a prominent figure in the world of business and product development.
From a young age, Lori Greiner demonstrated an entrepreneurial spirit, selling homemade jewelry at local craft fairs. Her passion for creating innovative products led her to pursue a degree in Communications from Loyola University Chicago. After graduating, she worked various jobs before finding her true calling in the world of entrepreneurship.
In 1996, Lori Greiner launched her first invention, a jewelry organizer, which she named the “Stud Earring Jewelry Box.” The product became an instant success, and Lori Greiner realized the potential of her knack for identifying market needs and creating solutions. This marked the beginning of her journey as a prolific inventor and successful businesswoman.
Throughout her career, Lori Greiner has patented over 120 products, many of which have become household names. Her inventions span a wide range of industries, including household items, kitchenware, beauty products, and electronics. Notable successes include the “Scrub Daddy” sponge, one of the most successful products in the history of the television show “Shark Tank,” where Lori Greiner has been a prominent investor since its inception in 2009.
As a seasoned entrepreneur, Lori Greiner’s accomplishments extend beyond product development. Her business acumen and keen eye for identifying market trends have made her a sought-after speaker and mentor. She has authored several books, including “Invent It, Sell It, Bank It!” and “Get on QVC,” in which she shares valuable insights and advice for aspiring entrepreneurs.
In addition to her entrepreneurial pursuits, Lori Greiner is a familiar face on television. As a regular cast member on “Shark Tank,” she has gained widespread recognition for her sharp business instincts and ability to strike successful deals with budding entrepreneurs. Her warm personality, combined with her no-nonsense approach, has made her a fan favorite on the popular show.
Lori Greiner’s achievements have earned her numerous accolades and recognition in the business world. She has been featured in prominent publications such as Forbes, Inc., and The Wall Street Journal. In 2014, she was named one of Forbes’ “Top 10 Most Successful Women Entrepreneurs.”
Beyond her professional accomplishments, Lori Greiner is committed to giving back. She actively supports charitable organizations and is involved in initiatives that empower and inspire young entrepreneurs.
Lori Greiner’s remarkable journey from a young entrepreneur selling handmade jewelry to becoming a successful inventor, investor, and television personality is a testament to her relentless drive and entrepreneurial spirit.
Her ability to identify market needs and transform ideas into successful businesses has solidified her position as one of the most influential figures in the world of entrepreneurship. With her ongoing dedication to innovation and mentorship, Lori Greiner continues to inspire aspiring entrepreneurs worldwide.