21 Amazing Quotes That Will Inspire And Motivate You
Do you enjoy reading motivational or inspirational quotes? I get great enjoyment searching for wonderful quotes everyday that have the power to change my mindset and indeed my mood. I wanted to put together a small collection of amazing quotes that will give you a little boost for the day.
Almost ten years ago, I discovered the power of sharing quotes with other people. I hope that when you find a powerful quote or collection of quotes you too will share them with your friends.
1. Someone’s sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. – Warren Buffett
2. If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves. – Thomas Edison
3. The life in front of you is far more important than the life behind you. – Joel Osteen
4. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
– Jim Rohn
5. Remember that your real wealth can be measured not by what you have, but by what you are. – Napoleon Hill
6. Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there. ― John Wooden
7. It doesn’t matter where you are coming from. All that matters is where you are going. – Brian Tracy
8. Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success. – Napoleon Hill
9. Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible. – Tony Robbins
10. When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around. – Willie Nelson
11. There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. – Albert Einstein
12. Be a pineapple: Stand tall, wear a crown and be sweet on the inside.
13. Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful. – Herman Cain
14. Taking the first step is the difference between actually pursuing your passion and just dreaming about it. – Jack Canfield
15. Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change. –Wayne Dyer
16. The act of discovering who we are will force us to accept that we can go further than we think. – Paulo Coelho
17. What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail? – Robert H. Schuller
18. If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. – Maya Angelou
19. All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. – Walt Disney
20. Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present. – Jim Rohn
21. You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want. – Zig Ziglar