Highly Inspirational Joel Osteen Quotes
Joel Osteen is a Pastor, writer and inspirational speaker. Thousands of people travel from all over the USA to hear Joel’s inspirational messages each Sunday at the famous Lakewood church in Texas.
His words of inspiration are also enjoyed by millions of people from all over the world. When you read this collection of wonderful quotes you will see why.
Joel’s Quotes are a wonderful source of inspiration, motivation and guidance for many people facing life’s challenges. Through his quotes, Osteen encourages us to have more belief in ourselves, to see the best in others and to trust in the power of God to guide us through difficult times.
I put together for you my favorite 30 Joel Osteen inspirational quotes. I hope that you will enjoy them.
Highly Inspirational Joel Osteen Quotes
1. “There is a winner in you. You were created to be successful, to accomplish your goals, to leave your mark on this generation. You have greatness in you. The key is to get it out.” – Joel Osteen
2. “The more you talk about negative things in your life, the more you call them in. Speak victory not defeat.”– Joel Osteen
3. “Don’t live worried, frustrated or upset because of what somebody did or what didn’t work out. Come back to a place of peace. It’s not going to work against you; it’s going to work for you.” – Joel Osteen
4. “No matter how dark and gloomy it looks in your life right now, if you’ll release the weight of those burdens, you will see the sun break forth.” – Joel Osteen
5. “No matter what’s happening, choose to be happy. Don’t focus on what’s wrong. Find something positive in your life.” – Joel Osteen
6. “Don’t just accept whatever comes your way in life. You were born to win; you were born for greatness; you were created to be a champion in life.” – Joel Osteen
7. “Don’t go into the new year holding a grudge from last year. Leave the hurts and disappointments behind.” – Joel Osteen
8. “You’re not really free until you’re free from trying to please everybody.” – Joel Osteen
9. “Hard times may have held you down, but they will not last forever. When all is said and done, you will be better off than before.”– Joel Osteen
10. “If we’re going to bring out the best in people, we, too, need to sow seeds of encouragement.”– Joel Osteen
11. “See, when you drive home today, you’ve got a big windshield on the front of your car. And you’ve got a little bitty rear-view mirror. And the reason the windshield is so large and the rear-view mirror is so small is because what’s happened in your past is not near as important as what’s in your future.” – Joel Osteen
12. “The life in front of you is far more important than the life behind you.” – Joel Osteen
13. “You’re going to go through tough times – that’s life. But I say, ‘Nothing happens to you, it happens for you.’ See the positive in negative events.” – Joel Osteen
14. “We may get knocked down on the outside, but the key to living in victory is to learn how to get up on the inside.” – Joel Osteen
15. “You will never change what you tolerate.” – Joel Osteen
16. “Don’t make excuses, don’t blame the past. The rest of your life can be the best of your life!” – Joel Osteen
17. “Keep in mind, just because you don’t know the answer doesn’t mean that one does not exist. You simply haven’t discovered it yet.” – Joel Osteen
18. “Every day we have plenty of opportunities to get angry, stressed or offended. But what you’re doing when you indulge these negative emotions is giving something outside yourself power over your happiness. You can choose to not let little things upset you.” – Joel Osteen
19. “You cannot hang out with negative people and expect to live a positive life.” – Joel Osteen
20. “Wake up every morning with a thankful attitude. Expect something good to happen in your life today.” – Joel Osteen
21. “If you have your health, if you have people in your life to love, you are blessed. Slow down and enjoy the simple things in life.” – Joel Osteen
22. “Do all you can to make your dreams come true.”– Joel Osteen
23. “Friend, there’s no greater investment in life than in being a people builder. Relationships are more important than our accomplishments.”– Joel Osteen
24. “Indeed, it is as important to learn how to receive a blessing as it is to be willing to give one.”– Joel Osteen
25. “Nothing in life has happened to you. It’s happened for you. Every disappointment. Every wrong. Even every closed door has helped make you into who you are.” – Joel Osteen
26. “Don’t waste your energy trying to convince people to understand you. Your time is too valuable to try to prove yourself to people.” – Joel Osteen
27. “Start believing today that things are going to change for the better. Your best days are still out in front of you.”– Joel Osteen
28. “Life’s too short to spend it trying to keep others happy. You can’t please everyone. To fulfill your destiny, stay true to your heart.” – Joel Osteen
29. “In difficult times, we’re not supposed to quit believing; we’re not supposed to quit growing.”– Joel Osteen
30. “Stones of judgment, discouragement or doubt may be thrown at you. You can’t stop them, but you can make the choice to keep your walls up and not let them affect you.” – Joel Osteen
The above Joel Osteen Quotes have been a source of inspiration and guidance for many.
His teachings on faith, positivity and the power of the mind have helped people from all walks of life to overcome challenges and achieve their goals.
His message is one of hope and encouragement, reminding us that with faith and a positive attitude, we can accomplish anything.
These Joel Osteen quotes serve as a wonderful reminder to us that we are never alone and that with God’s help, we can achieve greatness.
I hope that these quotes from Joel Osteen inspire and uplift you on your journey towards a life of purpose and fulfillment.