30 Inspirational Health Quotes
We all know that we should probably put more time and effort into improving our health. We don’t need to be told that being healthy will make us feel better about ourselves, improve our mindset and indeed improve our overall quality of life.
Becoming more healthy can begin by simply walking around the block every day, taking the stairs in work instead of the elevator, or preparing your lunch each night before you go to bed. Start small, keep it fun, be consistent and reap the many rewards of becoming more healthy. For me, I think of health as investing in my quality of life now and also for the future.
Here is a list of some of the most inspiring health quotes to help you reach your health and fitness goals. I hope that these health quotes will inspire you to include improving your health and fitness into your daily routine.
1. He who has health has hope; and he who has hope has everything.
2. Happiness is the highest form of health. – Dalai Lama
3. Nurturing yourself is not selfish – it’s essential to your survival and your well-being. – Renee Peterson Trudeau
4. Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live. – Jim Rohn
5. Think positively and exercise daily, eat healthy, work hard, stay strong, build faith, worry less, read more, and be happy.
6. The human body is the best picture of the human soul. – Ludwig Wittgenstein
7. Your body holds deep wisdom. Trust in it. Learn from it. Nourish it. Watch your life transform and be healthy. – Bella Bleue
8. It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver. – Mahatma Gandhi
9. Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food. – Hippocrates
10. The higher your energy level, the more efficient your body. The more efficient your body, the better you feel and the more you will use your talent to produce outstanding results. – Anthony Robbins
11. The mind and body are not separate. what affects one, affects the other.
12. The best six doctors anywhere and no one can deny it are sunshine, water, rest, air, exercise and diet. – Wayne Fields
13. Exercise is the key not only to physical health but to peace of mind. – Nelson Mandela
14. Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise. – Benjamin Franklin
15. The doctor of the future will no longer treat the human frame with drugs, but rather will cure and prevent disease with nutrition. – Thomas Edison
16. It’s up to you today to start making healthy choices. Not choices that are just healthy for your body, but healthy for your mind. – Steve Maraboli
17. When the heart is at ease, the body is healthy. – Chinese proverb
18. If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy and inspires your hopes. – Andrew Carnegie
19. We do not stop exercising because we grow old, we grow old because we stop exercising. – Kenneth Cooper
20. Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it. – Josh Billings
21. The first wealth is health. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
22. To ensure good health: eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain an interest in life. – William Londen
23. I have chosen to be happy because it is good for my health. – Voltaire
24. I believe that the greatest gift you can give your family and the world is a healthy you. – Joyce Meyer
25. Your body is a temple, but only if you treat it as one. – Astrid Alauda
26. Healthy citizens are the greatest asset any country can have. – Winston Churchill
27. A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures for anything. – Irish proverb
28. A healthy outside starts from the inside. – Robert Urich
29. Health is the greatest possession. Contentment is the greatest treasure. Confidence is the greatest friend. – Lao Tzu
30. An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day. – Henry David Thoreau