I hope that you have exciting goals, plans and dreams for the future! Dreams have the powerful way of making us feel more positive and focused on where we are going and what we want to achieve. When we dream big goals, we wake up each day with more energy, purpose and direction with our lives.
I really hope that you will enjoy this collection of dream quotes and that they inspire you to dream big goals for yourself. Make a list of goals that inspire and excite you and then take action every day to achieve them. Get into the positive habit of reading your goals and dreams every morning. Think of what a great way this is to start each day.
1. If you can dream it, you can do it. – Walt Disney
2. Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. – Harriet Tubman
3. Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so you shall become. Your vision is the promise of what you shall one day be; your ideal is the prophecy of what you shall at last unveil. – James Allen
4. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. – Eleanor Roosevelt
5. Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born. – Dale Turner
6. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. – C.S. Lewis
7. Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
8. Dream big dreams, commit to your true passion and you will learn to fly.
9. There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure. – Paulo Coelho
10. Yesterday is but today’s memory, tomorrow is today’s dream. – Kahlil Gibran
11. You’ve got to follow your passion. You’ve got to figure out what it is you love, who you really are. And have the courage to do that. I believe that the only courage anybody ever needs is the courage to follow your own dreams. – Oprah Winfrey
12. Without dreams, there can be no courage. And without courage, there can be no action. – Wim Wenders
13. Dreams don’t work unless you do. – John C. Maxwell
14. Your dream doesn’t have an expiration date. Take a deep breath and try again. – KT Witten
15. To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe. – Anatole France
16. Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today. – James Dean
18. You see things; and you say, ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say, ‘Why not?’ – George Bernard Shaw
19. Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there’s a dream, there is hope, and as long as there is hope, there is joy in living.
20. First think, Second dream, Third believe, and Finally dare. – Walt Disney
21. The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you. – Tom Bradley
22. If your dreams don’t scare you, they are too small. – Richard Branson
23. If you take responsibility for yourself you will develop a hunger to accomplish your dreams. – Les Brown
24. Every morning you have two choices: continue to sleep with your dreams or wake up and chase them.
25. Don’t dream your life, live your dream.