Do you enjoy to travel? Do you enjoy discovering new places, different cultures and experiences? I hope that this collection of travel quotes will inspire you to visit some of the wonderful places that are on your wish list, push you to live your life to the fullest and perhaps find yourself along the way.
Have you traveled to any wonderful places in the world yet? Where do you plan to go next? I hope that the following travel quotes bring back some wonderful travel memories of the past and that they inspire you to go on your next amazing adventure.
25 Travel Quotes To Inspire You To See The World
1. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all. — Helen Keller
2. Jobs fill your pocket, but adventures fill your soul. — Jamie Lyn Beatty
3. Travel far enough, you meet yourself. — David Mitchell
4. Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
6. Wherever you go, go with all your heart. — Confucius
7. The world is full of wonderful things you haven’t seen yet. Don’t ever give up on the chance of seeing them. — J.K. Rowling
8. Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. — Henry David Thoreau
9. Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before. — Dalai Lama
10. Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
11. Work, Travel, Save, Repeat.
12. Not all those who wander are lost. — J.R.R. Tolkien
13. Take only memories, leave only footprints. — Chief Seattle
14. There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. — Albert Einstein
15. Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. — Neale Donald Walsch
16. No road is long with good company. — Turkish proverb
17. The world is a book and those who do not travel read only a page. — Saint Augustine
18. A journey is best measured in friends rather than miles. — Tim Cahill
19. The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams. — Oprah Winfrey
20. Live life with no excuses, travel with no regret. — Oscar Wilde
21. People don’t take trips, trips take people. — John Steinbeck
22. Jobs fill your pockets, adventures fills your soul.
23. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. — Lao Tzu
24. The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes. — Marcel Proust
25. I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list. — Susan Sontag
I hope that you enjoyed these wonderful travel quotes.