Do you enjoy to travel? Do you enjoy discovering new places, different cultures and experiences? I hope that this collection of travel quotes will inspire you to visit some of the wonderful places that are on your wish list, push you to live your life to the fullest and perhaps find yourself along the way.
Have you traveled to any wonderful places in the world yet? Where do you plan to go next? I hope that the following travel quotes bring back some wonderful travel memories of the past and that they inspire you to go on your next amazing adventure.
25 Travel Quotes To Inspire You To See The World
1. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all. — Helen Keller
2. Jobs fill your pocket, but adventures fill your soul. — Jamie Lyn Beatty
3. Travel far enough, you meet yourself. — David Mitchell
4. Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
5. Travel is never a matter of money but of courage. — Paulo Coelho
6. Wherever you go, go with all your heart. — Confucius
7. The world is full of wonderful things you haven’t seen yet. Don’t ever give up on the chance of seeing them. — J.K. Rowling
8. Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. — Henry David Thoreau
9. Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before. — Dalai Lama
10. Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
11. Work, Travel, Save, Repeat.
12. Not all those who wander are lost. — J.R.R. Tolkien
13. Take only memories, leave only footprints. — Chief Seattle
14. There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. — Albert Einstein
15. Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. — Neale Donald Walsch
16. No road is long with good company. — Turkish proverb
17. The world is a book and those who do not travel read only a page. — Saint Augustine
18. A journey is best measured in friends rather than miles. — Tim Cahill
19. The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams. — Oprah Winfrey
20. Live life with no excuses, travel with no regret. — Oscar Wilde
21. People don’t take trips, trips take people. — John Steinbeck
22. Jobs fill your pockets, adventures fills your soul.
23. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. — Lao Tzu
24. The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes. — Marcel Proust
25. I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list. — Susan Sontag
I hope that you enjoyed these wonderful travel quotes.
25 Highly Motivational Eric Worre Quotes
Eric Worre is a leader in the network marketing profession for almost 30 years. He is the author of Go Pro : 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional which has sold over 2 million copies. Eric is also the most sought after speaker in Network Marketing, speaking to more than 200,000 people every year.
Eric Worre has also produced over 1,400 free videos on virtually every business topic. His videos have been viewed by millions of people from all over the world.
If you are interested in personal development and improving yourself, I think that you are really going to enjoy reading the following powerful collection of Eric Worre quotes.
1. The greatest benefit isn’t getting what you want. The greatest benefit is what you’ll need to become in order to get what you want. ― Eric Worre
2. In the future, you’re only going to be paid for performance. You won’t be paid for your time anymore. ― Eric Worre
3. The fastest way to grow your business is to grow yourself. Set a goal that will cause you to become more than you are today. ― Eric Worre
4. Have the courage to forgive yourself and stop letting the past define you. ― Eric Worre
5. Freedom is possible, but it isn’t free. ― Eric Worre
6. My world changed when I started focusing on the skills and made the commitment to practice, practice, practice, until I mastered them. ― Eric Worre
7. Be different. Be focused. Be determined. ― Eric Worre
8. Goal setting. Most people don’t ever give this more than a passing thought. You aren’t most people. ― Eric Worre
9. The most powerful force on earth is your imagination. ― Eric Worre
10. Look in your past for negative repeating patterns. Break the pattern and you’re free to move to the next level. ― Eric Worre
11. Growth and contribution. If you are growing as a person and you are contributing to the lives of others, you will be amazed at what can happen to your life. ― Eric Worre
12. There is nothing stopping you from succeeding but you. ― Eric Worre
13. Personal development without action becomes useless. Get out of your head and into action. ― Eric Worre
14. To achieve your dreams, you must break out of your current comfort zone. ― Eric Worre
15. Measure yourself only against your previous self. ― Eric Worre
16. If you’re looking for answers, the best way to start is by asking questions. Sounds simple yet so few people do it. ― Eric Worre
17. There will always be a good reason to quit and there will always be a good reason to keep going. Decide what kind of person you’re going to be. ― Eric Worre
18. Focus on the positive with everyone in your organization. Guide them, direct them, and encourage them. ― Eric Worre
19. You can’t live an above average life with a below average effort. ― Eric Worre
20. Too many people get trapped in repeating the same day over and over. ― Eric Worre
21. You’ll never get ahead if you don’t get started. There’s never been a better time to start than today. ― Eric Worre
22. I realized that to earn more, I needed to become more. ― Eric Worre
23. Don’t ever let anyone convince you that you can’t do something. ― Eric Worre
24. Don’t let average people make you feel guilty for pursuing your mission in life. ― Eric Worre
25. Once you believe, good things start to happen. ― Eric Worre
25 Empowering Barbara Corcoran Quotes
Barbara Corcoran is a successful businesswoman, investor, speaker, author and television personality. Barbara famously borrowed $1,000 in 1973 and quit her job as a waitress to start a tiny real estate company in New York City. She would later sell this business for $66 million. (more…)