I hope that you will enjoy this inspirational collection of image quotes. These are some of my favorite quotes. They are also some of the most popular image quotes that I have shared online. These image quotes have been shared thousands of times by people all over the world on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
Please take just a few minutes today and read these wonderful quotes. I hope that they will inspire and motivate you like they have me and so many other people.
25 Image Quotes That Will Inspire And Motivate You
1. Decide every morning you are in a good mood.
2. If you want it, work for it!
3. You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens. – Mandy Hale
4. Never stop trying. Never stop believing. Never give up. Your day will come.
5. Failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success.
6. When you start seeing your worth, you’ll find it harder to stay around people who don’t.
7. Be the woman who fixes another woman’s crown without telling the world it was crooked.
8. The secret of being happy is accepting where you are in life and making the most of every day.
9. Leaders don’t force people to follow. They invite the on a journey.
10. In the blink of an eye, it could all be taken away. Be grateful always.
11. Tough times never last, but tough people do. – Robert H Schuller
12. The greatest lesson that I have learned in life is that I still have a lot to learn.
13. CTRL + ALT + DEL
Control Yourself, Alter Your Thinking, Delete Negativity
14. Judge no one, just improve yourself.
15. We forget that waking up each day is the first thing we should be grateful for.
16. The more you feed you mind with positive thoughts, the more you can attract great things into your life. – Roy T Bennett
17. You have to get up every morning and tell yourself ” I can do this”.
18. Smile and remember at the end of the day your blessings outweigh your problems.
19. We can’t always choose the music life plays for us, but we can choose how we dance to it.
20. A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected.
21. Never stop learning, because life never stops teaching.
22. Believe good things are on the way.
23. You don’t need a new sunrise to start over, you only need a need mindset.
24. Be someone’s sunshine when their skies are grey.
25. Results happen over time, not overnight. Work hard, stay consistent, and be patient.
25 Simon Sinek Quotes On Leadership
Simon Sinek is an internationally recognized author, speaker and business consultant. Simon is well known for his TED talk Start With Why which has become one of the most watched TED talks of all time, with over 40 million views. (more…)
25 Highly Motivational Eric Worre Quotes
Eric Worre is a leader in the network marketing profession for almost 30 years. He is the author of Go Pro : 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional which has sold over 2 million copies. Eric is also the most sought after speaker in Network Marketing, speaking to more than 200,000 people every year.
Eric Worre has also produced over 1,400 free videos on virtually every business topic. His videos have been viewed by millions of people from all over the world.
If you are interested in personal development and improving yourself, I think that you are really going to enjoy reading the following powerful collection of Eric Worre quotes.
1. The greatest benefit isn’t getting what you want. The greatest benefit is what you’ll need to become in order to get what you want. ― Eric Worre
2. In the future, you’re only going to be paid for performance. You won’t be paid for your time anymore. ― Eric Worre
3. The fastest way to grow your business is to grow yourself. Set a goal that will cause you to become more than you are today. ― Eric Worre
4. Have the courage to forgive yourself and stop letting the past define you. ― Eric Worre
5. Freedom is possible, but it isn’t free. ― Eric Worre
6. My world changed when I started focusing on the skills and made the commitment to practice, practice, practice, until I mastered them. ― Eric Worre
7. Be different. Be focused. Be determined. ― Eric Worre
8. Goal setting. Most people don’t ever give this more than a passing thought. You aren’t most people. ― Eric Worre
9. The most powerful force on earth is your imagination. ― Eric Worre
10. Look in your past for negative repeating patterns. Break the pattern and you’re free to move to the next level. ― Eric Worre
11. Growth and contribution. If you are growing as a person and you are contributing to the lives of others, you will be amazed at what can happen to your life. ― Eric Worre
12. There is nothing stopping you from succeeding but you. ― Eric Worre
13. Personal development without action becomes useless. Get out of your head and into action. ― Eric Worre
14. To achieve your dreams, you must break out of your current comfort zone. ― Eric Worre
15. Measure yourself only against your previous self. ― Eric Worre
16. If you’re looking for answers, the best way to start is by asking questions. Sounds simple yet so few people do it. ― Eric Worre
17. There will always be a good reason to quit and there will always be a good reason to keep going. Decide what kind of person you’re going to be. ― Eric Worre
18. Focus on the positive with everyone in your organization. Guide them, direct them, and encourage them. ― Eric Worre
19. You can’t live an above average life with a below average effort. ― Eric Worre
20. Too many people get trapped in repeating the same day over and over. ― Eric Worre
21. You’ll never get ahead if you don’t get started. There’s never been a better time to start than today. ― Eric Worre
22. I realized that to earn more, I needed to become more. ― Eric Worre
23. Don’t ever let anyone convince you that you can’t do something. ― Eric Worre
24. Don’t let average people make you feel guilty for pursuing your mission in life. ― Eric Worre
25. Once you believe, good things start to happen. ― Eric Worre
25 Empowering Barbara Corcoran Quotes
Barbara Corcoran is a successful businesswoman, investor, speaker, author and television personality. Barbara famously borrowed $1,000 in 1973 and quit her job as a waitress to start a tiny real estate company in New York City. She would later sell this business for $66 million. (more…)