Entrepreneur Tom Bilyeu is a former University of Southern California film major turned marketer, who started his career with Awareness Tech, a data loss company. He then became passionate about fitness and nutrition which led him to his next role.
Tom then became a co-founder of Quest nutrition in 2010 which was famous for being one of the fastest growing food companies in the world with an unbelievable growth rate of 57,000% in 3 years.
In 2016 Tom Bilyeu and his wife, Lisa, started Impact Theory, a media company created to help and influence game-changers to take advantage of new possibilities.
Tom interviews some of greatest minds of today such as Mel Robbins, David Goggins, Joe Dispenza and shares their knowledge and wisdom throughout the world. Tom inspires his massive worldwide audience to become the very best versions of themselves. I highly recommend that you watch his videos on YouTube or listen to his podcast. I hope that you will enjoy this collection of the very best Tom Bilyeu quotes.
25 Best Tom Bilyeu Quotes on Success
- Pick one thing. And go at it with everything you’ve got. – Tom Bilyeu
- What price are you willing to pay for greatness? – Tom Bilyeu
- Make the demand that you make a living doing something you love. In other words, only do what you’d enjoy doing even if you were failing. If you do that, you can’t lose. – Tom Bilyeu
- Don’t let joy be an accident. Create it. – Tom Bilyeu
- Confidence is deciding you’re unstoppable. Not that you’ll never fail. – Tom Bilyeu
- Surround yourself with incredibly positive, optimistic people – people that love to see others shine. They will rub off on you. – Tom Bilyeu
- Failure only hurts once. Wisdom will serve you forever. – Tom Bilyeu
8 of 25 Tom Bilyeu Quotes
- Make it your daily obsession to make the most of your potential. – Tom Bilyeu
- Failure is temporary. Move quickly past it. What lies beyond the failure is the lesson. – Tom Bilyeu
- You can get better at whatever you want to do. – Tom Bilyeu
- The key to becoming successful is to work so ridiculously hard at acquiring skills that when people see how good you are they just assume you’re naturally talented. – Tom Bilyeu
- Endurance beats talent every time. Don’t ever let anyone outwork you. – Tom Bilyeu
- Make sure your habits are taking you where you want to go. – Tom Bilyeu
- It’s not about who you are today, it’s about who you want to become and the price you are willing to pay to get there. – Tom Bilyeu
- The level of effort you tolerate from yourself will define your life. – Tom Bilyeu
- You’ve got to take risks to be a game changer. – Tom Bilyeu
17 of 25 Tom Bilyeu Quotes
- Decide what you want to be capable of and then go after it. It’s yours for the taking. – Tom Bilyeu
- Dissect how you spend your time. It reveals your priorities. – Tom Bilyeu
- Don’t ask what’s the least you can do. Ask what’s the most you can bear. – Tom Bilyeu
- Human potential is nearly limitless. – Tom Bilyeu
- Pick one thing and go at it with everything you’ve got. – Tom Bilyeu
- Decide who you want to become. Make that the centre of your focus. – Tom Bilyeu
- You’re capable of the extraordinary if only you make big enough demands of yourself. – Tom Bilyeu
- The way to build a big business is to take care of people. – Tom Bilyeu
- Never be afraid to change course. – Tom Bilyeu
John Demartini Quotes That Will Inspire You
John Demartini is a speaker, author and the founder of the Demartini Institute. He is considered as one of the world’s leading authorities on human behavior and leadership development.
John Demartini’s mission and vision is to share knowledge and wisdom that will empower you to become a master of your own life and destiny.
His education curriculum ranges from personal growth seminars to corporate empowerment programs. He shares life, business, financial, relationship and leadership empowerment strategies with people from all over the world.
I hope that you will enjoy this collection of inspirational John Demartini Quotes.
1. As little as five or ten minutes a day can be all that it takes to achieve your desires. If you focus yourself and seriously study a specific language or subject, you can eventually master it. ― John Demartini
2. When the voice and the vision on the inside is more profound, and more clear and loud than all opinions on the outside, you’ve begun to master your life. ― John Demartini
3. Our health is what we make of it – give it attention and it improves, give it none and it subsides. ― John Demartini
4. Did you know that if you read for just 30 minutes a day on a particular subject, in seven years you can be a leader in that subject? ― John Demartini
5. Give yourself permission to do something extraordinary and amazing on planet Earth. Acknowledge that you have and can do whatever it takes. You would not be given true and inspiring dream without the potential to fulfill it. ― John Demartini
6. The moment you realize you already have everything you’re looking for, the universe gives it to you. ― John Demartini
7. If you don’t have a cause bigger than yourself, you won’t get beyond yourself. ― John Demartini
8. Listen to the wisdom of your heart and then use the sound reason of your mind to strategize and plan out the life you truly desire and deserve. ― John Demartini
9. If you don’t know where you are going, you will end up somewhere else. Your best chance of ending up where you would love to be is to know precisely where you are going. ― John Demartini
10. If we do not fill our days with high priority actions they will fill with low priority actions. ― John Demartini
11. The very thing that someone told you that you would never be able to do may just be the very thing you are destined to do. ― John Demartini
12. Until you value yourself, you can’t expect anyone else to do so. ― John Demartini
13. When you are grateful for what you have you get more to be grateful for. You life is fulfilled to the degree of your gratitude. ― John Demartini
14. Whatever we think about and thank about we bring about. ― John Demartini
15. When opportunities arise to express love and gratitude, take advantage of them and don’t let these moments slip by. ― John Demartini
16. When you follow the dream in your heart, you’re energized, inspired & motivated. ― John Demartini
17. Wisdom is looking back at your life and realising that every single event, person, place and idea was part of the perfected experience you needed to build your dream. Not one was a mistake. ― John Demartini
18. Count your blessings each night and end your day with thanks. Faster that any state of mind, gratitude can transform stress into success. ― John Demartini
19. The reality is that whatever you are looking for is, at the same time, looking for you. It all starts with believing before seeing. ― John Demartini
20. Your inner-most dominant thoughts become your outer-most tangible reality. ― John Demartini
25 Motivational Image Quotes That You Will Enjoy
I really hope that you will enjoy this collection of image quotes that I have put together for you. We all need a boost from time to time to lift our mood and help us to feel positive and confident about ourselves.
I hope that you take just a few minutes out of your day today to read the following quotes. You know more than anyone else what struggles and difficult times that you have been through in the past. You also know that you have the mindset and the strength to bounce back from whatever life can throw at you.
I believe in you, but most importantly you have to believe in yourself. Have a wonderful day!
1. One day you will thank yourself for never giving up.
2. People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime.
3. In life you have 3 choices: Give up, Give in or Give it all that you’ve got!
4. It is not happy people who are thankful.
It is thankful people who are happy.
5. Stay strong: One day you will look back and say “I made it”
6. When the wrong people leave your life, the right things start to happen.
7. Sometimes we are tested, not to show our weakness, but discover our strengths.
8. The only people who deserve to be in your life are the ones who treat you with love, kindness and respect.
9. Don’t let anyone who hasn’t been in your shoes tell you how to tie your laces.
10. If you get tired, learn to rest not quit.
11. Enjoy life, you never know how much time you have left.
12. They said I changed a lot. I said a lot changed me.
13. This is a shout out to anyone who hasn’t felt okay lately, but you still get up every day and refuse to quit. Stay Strong.
14. Time decides who you meet in your life, your heart decides who you want in your life and your behavior decides who stays in your life.
15. When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.
16. To whoever is reading this. I hope that something wonderful happens to you today.
17. Wrinkles mean you laughed. Grey hairs mean you cared and scars mean you lived.
18. Sometimes you must get lost in order to find yourself.
19. Nothing is permanent in this world, not even our troubles. – Charlie Chaplin
20. It might take a year, it might take a day, but what’s meant to be will always find it’s way.
21. If you believe in yourself. Anything is possible.
22. Remember, you can always start again.
23. Never lose hope! Tomorrow could be the day you have been waiting for.
24. May your next tears, be tears of joy.
25. New day. New thoughts. New strength. New possibilities.
Greatest Collection Of Summer Quotes
What is your favorite time of the year? Some people enjoy winter and all the magic that Christmas brings, others prefer Spring and see how nature bursts back into life after winter. Some enjoy the cooler temperatures that Autumn brings and enjoy the beauty of the different colors of the leaves on the trees.
My favorite time of the year is the summer. I love the brighter mornings and the longer evenings. I also enjoy the summer as it is usually when I take a vacation and I get to spend more time to recharge, enjoy nature and really soak up the sun.
To get you in the mood for the summer, I have put together this great collection of summer quotes.
1. Live in the sunshine. Swim in the sea. Drink in the wild air. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. Spring being a tough act to follow, God created June. ― Al Bernstein
3. If a June night could talk, it would probably boast it invented romance. ― Bernard Williams
4. To lie sometimes on the grass on a summer day listening to the murmur of water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is hardly a waste of time. ― John Lubbock
5. I love how summer just wraps its arms around you like a warm blanket. ― Kellie Elmore
6. I want to vacation so long, I forget all my passwords. ― Unknown
7. One benefit of Summer was that each day we had more light to read by. ― Jeannette Walls
8. One must maintain a little bit of summer, even in the middle of winter. ― Henry David Thoreau
9. A single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows. ― St. Francis of Assisi
10. A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawnmower is broken. ― James Dent
11. Let’s sit on a rooftop at 2 am, feel the summer breeze sweep across our cheek and talk about our dreams.
12. It was June, and the world smelled of roses. The sunshine was like powdered gold over the grassy hillside. ― Maud Hart Lovelace
13. Summer. When the days get longer, the stars shine brighter, your hair gets lighter, the water gets warmer, the music gets louder and life gets better. ― Unknown
14. A life without love is like a year without summer. ― Swedish proverb
15. Everything good, everything magical happens between the months of June and August. ― Jenny Han
16. Yellow butterflies look like flowers flying through the warm summer air. ― Andrea Willis
17. Summer is the annual permission slip to be lazy. To do nothing and have it count for something. To lie in the grass and count the stars. To sit on a branch and study the clouds. ― Regina Brett
18. The beach isn’t a destination… it’s a mindset.
19. I wonder what it would be like to live in a world where it was always June. ― Lucy Maud Montgomery
20. At the beach, life is different. Time doesn’t move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides and follow the sun. ― Unknown