Sometimes all it takes is just a few positive quotes or words of encouragement to immediately turn someone’s day around.
The following amazing quotes from positive thinkers will instantly put you in the right mindset and have you feeling more positive and optimistic.
I believe in the power of spreading good energy. A great habit to start, is to share uplifting positive quotes like these to brighten up someone’s day.
No matter how you are feeling at the moment, these inspirational quotes are sure to help you to feel more positive.
Positive Quotes That Will Brighten Your Day
1. Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results. — Willie Nelson
2. You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind. — Joyce Meyer
3. The less you respond to negative people, the more positive your life will become. — Paulo Coelho
4. Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.
5. Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation. — Michael Jordan
6 of 20 Positive Quotes
Positive thinking must be followed by positive doing. — John C. Maxwell
7. Positivity always wins…Always! — Gary Vaynerchuck
8. Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. — Marcel Proust
9. There isn’t anything that you cannot be or do or have. — Damien Thomas
10. Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will. — Zig Ziglar
11. Virtually nothing is impossible in this world if you just put your mind to it and maintain a positive attitude. — Lou Holtz
12. Start each day with a positive thought and a grateful heart. — Roy T. Bennett
13. In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision. — Dalai Lama
14. This very day can be the first day of your new life. — Robin Sharma
15 of 20 Positive Quotes
In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact. — Les Brown
16. Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you. — Mary Lou Retton
17. Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference. — Winston Churchill
18. Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out. — John Wooden
19. Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you’re going to live your life. — Joel Osteen
20. Positive Anything Is Better Than Negative Nothing. — Elbert Hubbard