What is your favorite time of the year? Some people enjoy winter and all the magic that Christmas brings, others prefer Spring and see how nature bursts back into life after winter. Some enjoy the cooler temperatures that Autumn brings and enjoy the beauty of the different colors of the leaves on the trees.
My favorite time of the year is the summer. I love the brighter mornings and the longer evenings. I also enjoy the summer as it is usually when I take a vacation and I get to spend more time to recharge, enjoy nature and really soak up the sun.
To get you in the mood for the summer, I have put together this great collection of summer quotes.
1. Live in the sunshine. Swim in the sea. Drink in the wild air. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. Spring being a tough act to follow, God created June. ― Al Bernstein
3. If a June night could talk, it would probably boast it invented romance. ― Bernard Williams
4. To lie sometimes on the grass on a summer day listening to the murmur of water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is hardly a waste of time. ― John Lubbock
5. I love how summer just wraps its arms around you like a warm blanket. ― Kellie Elmore
6. I want to vacation so long, I forget all my passwords. ― Unknown
7. One benefit of Summer was that each day we had more light to read by. ― Jeannette Walls
8. One must maintain a little bit of summer, even in the middle of winter. ― Henry David Thoreau
9. A single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows. ― St. Francis of Assisi
10. A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawnmower is broken. ― James Dent
11. Let’s sit on a rooftop at 2 am, feel the summer breeze sweep across our cheek and talk about our dreams.
12. It was June, and the world smelled of roses. The sunshine was like powdered gold over the grassy hillside. ― Maud Hart Lovelace
13. Summer. When the days get longer, the stars shine brighter, your hair gets lighter, the water gets warmer, the music gets louder and life gets better. ― Unknown
14. A life without love is like a year without summer. ― Swedish proverb
15. Everything good, everything magical happens between the months of June and August. ― Jenny Han
16. Yellow butterflies look like flowers flying through the warm summer air. ― Andrea Willis
17. Summer is the annual permission slip to be lazy. To do nothing and have it count for something. To lie in the grass and count the stars. To sit on a branch and study the clouds. ― Regina Brett
18. The beach isn’t a destination… it’s a mindset.
19. I wonder what it would be like to live in a world where it was always June. ― Lucy Maud Montgomery
20. At the beach, life is different. Time doesn’t move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides and follow the sun. ― Unknown
Inspirational Daymond John Quotes
Daymond John is an businessman, author, motivational speaker and television personality. Most people know Daymond John as a ‘Shark’ investor on the television show ‘ Shark Tank’.
Daymond John uses the valuable skills that he has learned while building his successful FUBU clothing brand to help other aspiring entrepreneurs to also become successful.
I hope that the following collection of Daymond John quotes will encourage you to dream big, believe in yourself and to take action to achieve your goals.
1. If people haven’t laughed at your dreams, then you aren’t dreaming big enough, just keep pushing forward. – Daymond John
2. Everyone has an idea, but it’s taking those first steps toward turning that idea into a reality that are always the toughest. – Daymond John
3. If you don’t know how to do something, find someone who does. – Daymond John
4. Being around like-minded people and mentors are the number one reason for success. – Daymond John
5. You are born a chooser. – Daymond John
6. Don’t wait for the perfect time, you will wait forever. Always take advantage of the time that you’re given and make it perfect. – Daymond John
7. Be inspired by the success of others but don’t be intimidated by it. – Daymond John
8. Don’t focus on you, focus on what you can give others. – Daymond John
9. My parents always taught me that my day job would never make me rich; it’d be my homework. – Daymond John
10. Success is waking up every day and doing what you want to do. – Daymond John
11. If I’ve learned one thing in this life it’s this: even if you lose, don’t lose the lesson. – Daymond John
12. The easiest thing to sell is the truth. – Daymond John
13. If you want to do something well, you’ve got to be committed to it. You’ve got to do it fully. – Daymond John
14. The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance. – Daymond John
15. Align yourself with the right people, forge the right relationships and you’ll set yourself up for the long run. – Daymond John
16. You don’t have to work for a big corporation if you don’t want to. – Daymond John
17. I’ve failed way more than I’ve succeeded. – Daymond John
18. It takes the same energy to think small as it does to think big. So dream big and think bigger. – Daymond John
19. I read my goals before I go to sleep and when I wake up. There are 10 goals around health, family, and business with expiration dates, and I update them every six months. – Daymond John
20. Make sure you’re doing something that you love, that you’re willing to do for the rest of your life. If you’re doing it for the money, that’s the only thing you won’t make. – Daymond John
21. I believe the last thing I read at night will likely manifest when I’m sleeping. You become what you think about the most. – Daymond John
20 Powerful Image Quotes That Will Inspire You
If you are like me, you probably enjoy reading powerful image quotes that are posted on social media. I have put together a collection of some popular image quotes that I have created.
These quotes have been seen and shared by millions of people from all over the world. I really hope that you take a few minutes out of your day today and read the following collection of quotes.
I hope that these quotes will inspire you to have a more positive outlook of life. I also hope that the following quotes will inspire you to be a better person to other people around you and also take the time to love and be kind to yourself too!
1. Why fit in when you were born to stand out. ― Dr Seuss
2. It’s never too late for a new beginning in your life. ― Joyce Meyer
3. Sometimes we are tested not to show our weaknesses, but to discover our strengths.
4. Just in case no one has told you today: You are amazing!
5. Do everything with a good heart and expect nothing in return.
6. You’ve managed survival mode. Now it’s time to live!
7. It’s your life. Don’t let anyone make you feel guilty for living it your way.
8. You glow differently when you have good people with good intentions in your life.
9. Simple Rule In Life: If you wouldn’t like it done to you, don’t do it to others.
10. Don’t use your energy to worry. Use your energy to believe.
11. There’s no reason to look back when you have so much to look forward to.
12. Excuses make today easy but tomorrow hard. Work makes today hard but tomorrow easy. The choice is yours!
13. I smile because I have survived everything the world has thrown at me. I smile because when I was knocked down, I got back up.
14. To be happy you must: Let go of the past. Be grateful for the present. Look forward to what’s coming next.
15. If we have the attitude that it is going to be a great day, it usually is. ― Catherine Pulsifer
16. Do good and good will come to you.
17. Count your blessings, not your problems.
18. Beautiful things happen when you distance yourself from negativity.
19. Always try to leave people better than you found them. Hug the hurt. Kiss the broken. Befriend the lost. Love the lonely.
20. Surround yourself with people who talk about visions and ideas, not other people.
Catherine Pulsifer Quotes
We all face challenges in life and Catherine Pulsifer was no different. With many different challenges facing her, at different times in her life, Catherine found ways to cope and be inspired by reading the biographies of people who faced similar challenges and by reading as many motivational and inspiring books that she could find.
Catherine not only read these books, but she implemented the information from these books into her life. In 1998 Catherine wrote her first book, Wings for Wisdom. Since then she has gone on to write other books and develop her website, wow4u.com.
One of Catherine’s primary goals in life is “to help others build a more rewarding and successful life by sharing her experiences and challenging peoples thinking!”
I hope that you will really enjoy this wonderful collection of Catherine Pulsifer quotes.
1. It is about choices we make. And how the direction of our lives comes down to the choices we choose. ― Catherine Pulsifer
2. Goals point to where you want to end up, not where you are today. ― Catherine Pulsifer
3. Small acts of kindness can make a difference in other people’s lives more than we can imagine. ― Catherine Pulsifer
4. Your attitude can take you forward or your attitude can take you down. The choice is always yours! ― Catherine Pulsifer
5. A small change can make a big difference. ― Catherine Pulsifer
6. Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently. ― Catherine Pulsifer
7. To find optimism, look for the good things in life. ― Catherine Pulsifer
8. You are accountable for your actions, your decisions, your life; no one else is, but you. ― Catherine Pulsifer
9. Life presents many choices, the choices we make determine our future. ― Catherine Pulsifer
10. Without goals, you will end up going nowhere, or, you will end up following someone else’s map! Develop your map today – set your goals and focus! ― Catherine Pulsifer
11. If you don’t feel enthusiasm for what you are doing, then you probably should be doing something else as enthusiasm is a key to success. ― Catherine Pulsifer
12. In everything we do, our own thoughts can help us succeed, or they can help us fail. Maintain a positive attitude. ― Catherine Pulsifer
13. We are all different, which is great because we are all unique. Without diversity life would be very boring. ― Catherine Pulsifer
14. Don’t regret another birthday, the good news is that you are alive and can celebrate it. ― Catherine Pulsifer
15. Never give up. Have hope. Expect only the best from life and take action to get it. ― Catherine Pulsifer
16. Don’t live your life regretting yesterday. Live your life so tomorrow you won’t regret today. – Catherine Pulsifer
17. Sometimes we don’t realize the blessings we have until we no longer have them. Appreciate all the blessings in your life, take none for granted. ― Catherine Pulsifer
18. Your comfort zone is not a place that you want to remain in. Dare, discover, be all that you can be. ― Catherine Pulsifer
19. Never lose hope, there are always possibilities if you just look for them. ― Catherine Pulsifer
20. Give thanks not just on Thanksgiving Day, but every day of your life. Appreciate and never take for granted all that you have. – Catherine Pulsifer
21. At the end of the day we are accountable to ourselves – our success is a result of what we do. ― Catherine Pulsifer
22. When you leave work on Friday, leave work. Don’t let technology follow you throughout your weekend (answering text messages and emails) take a break, you will be more refreshed to begin the workweek if you have had a break. ― Catherine Pulsifer
23. Life presents many choices, the choices we make determine our future. ― Catherine Pulsifer
24. Goals are like a map. They help us determine where we want to end up, and give us personal direction on which to focus our energy. — Catherine Pulsifer
25. Every day is a chance to begin again. Don’t focus on the failures of yesterday, start today with positive thoughts and expectations. – Catherine Pulsifer