I hope that you will enjoy this wonderful collection of Christmas Greetings and messages. Please feel free to use them in a card or a message to friends, family members or to someone special.
Christmas is a magical time of year! It is the time for twinkling lights, Christmas trees, festive carols, and merry celebrations. It is also the time for spreading holiday cheer by giving Christmas cards and messages to the special people in your world.
Please take a few minutes out of this special day today and read these Christmas Greetings. They perfectly summarize to me the spirit of Christmas. Family, kindness, fun and gratitude.
Sharing holiday greetings are a wonderful way to show the ones that you care about that you are thinking of them and how much that they mean to you.
It is sometimes not easy to put how you feel into words for a card or a message. The following Christmas Greetings will help you spread the magic of Christmas to those close to you.
1. May the Holidays bring happiness and joy to you and your loved ones. Merry Christmas!
2. May the true spirit of Christmas shine in your heart and light your path.
3. Wishing you the most important things in life; health, peace, love & happiness.
4. Wishing you and your family peace, health, happiness and prosperity in the coming year. Merry Christmas.
5. It’s not what’s under the tree that matters, it’s the people who gather around it.
6. May this Christmas bring you many reasons to smile. Share this wonderful time of year with those near and dear to your heart.
7. Christmas is not about the gifts we receive, but the love we give in return.
8. Season’s Greetings! Wishing you and your family a blessed holiday season creating beautiful memories with your family.
9. It’s people like you who make this season so magical and bright. Have a wonderful Christmas!
10. If we all loved each day as though it were Christmas the world would be a brighter place.
11. May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
12. I don’t want much this Christmas, I just want the person reading this to feel loved.
13. May the Christmas season fill your home with joy, your heart with love, and your life with laughter.
14. Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.
15. Warmest wishes for a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. May peace, love and prosperity follow you always.
16. A little smile, a word of cheer, A bit of love from someone near, A little gift from one held dear, Best wishes for the coming year… These make a Merry Christmas! – John Greenleaf Whittier
17. Wishing you Merry Christmas. Here’s to another year of opportunities, achievements and growth!
18. May this Christmas bring you much joy and happiness and may your New Year be merry and bright.
19. You could give me no better present than the memories of our past and the prospects of our future.
20. Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful. – Norman Vincent Peale
21. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas filled with fun and laughter and I hope you have a wonderful New Year!
22. The true meaning of Christmas is remembering special people like you.
23. Although we may be far apart, you’ll always be in my heart at Christmas.
24. May you never be too grown up to look to the skies on Christmas Eve.
25. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and every success in the New Year!
26. I hope this festive season will bring good luck and good health to you and your family. Sending you warm wishes for Christmas!
27. Joy and blessings, from our family to yours, this Christmas and every day.
28. This Christmas season, I’m thinking of you and wishing you a wonderful New Year filled with beautiful dreams and exciting goals.
29. May the holiday season fill your home with joy, your heart with love, and your life with laughter.
30. Merry Christmas! May you be showered with unlimited blessings on this day.
31. May you have the spirit of Christmas which is Peace, the gladness of Christmas which is Hope and the Heart of Christmas which is Love.
32. May the gifts of love and happiness be yours this season. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!
33. Know that you are always in my thoughts and in my heart. Merry Christmas to you and yours!
34. I hope your holiday’s are full of lots of fun, surprises, and magic!
35. Wishing you all the best this holiday season! May this Year bring lots of love and joy to our home! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
36. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year.
37. Merry Christmas! With best wishes for the holiday season and the coming year.
38. Thank you for all the love, wonderful times and happiness that you have given me. Merry Christmas.
Thank you for your kindness and for all of your support this year. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas from my family to yours. – Damien