In recent years, the Law Of Attraction theories have been directly attached to things like business, personal endeavors, and overall happy and healthy living. So, what exactly does the Law Of Attraction entail? At its very core, the Law Of Attraction suggests that we attract what we think about. So, positive thinking can really have an impact on our overall lives, no matter what we do. It is sort of a heightened version of “If you can dream it, you can do it,” with a more realistic tone that people can’t seem to get enough of at the moment. Whether you believe in the spiritual benefits, the ‘power of the universe,’ or something else entirely, let’s check out eleven ways the Law Of Attraction can improve your life.
1. Make Your Dreams Come True
This might sound like it’s coming straight from a Disney movie, but luckily for all of us, there is a lot of truth to it! When you start to believe in your dreams, and you begin to focus on the positive outcome, chances are, you will get that much closer to really making them come true. Think positively regarding your biggest dreams, and always think that they are possible to come true.
2. You Believe In Yourself
Positivity starts from within, and with the Law Of Attraction, your positive thinking toward yourself can boost your esteem, snuff out insecurities, and really make you believe in yourself more than you ever thought possible. This could lead to trying new experiences, finding happiness in ways you never thought possible, and simply just feeling better about waking up every morning knowing who you are and what you can achieve.
When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around. — Willie Nelson
3. You Become A Product Of Your Thoughts
This is really the basis of the Law Of Attraction, and it sounds simple on paper: Think positively, live positively. Think negatively, and…well, you get the idea. While it may not always seem easy to shift our thoughts into a positive light, taking the time and focusing on doing just that can really turn your attitude around. By thinking positively, you can live a more positive and happy life, and that will reflect onto just about everything that you do.
Whatever your mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve. – Napolean Hill
4. You Will See Things Differently
Life does not always magically change before our eyes, but by using the Law Of Attraction, you can start to see things for what they can be, instead of what they currently are. Many athletes practice this by calling it ‘visualization.’ See yourself being successful. See yourself winning. See yourself making the best out of every situation before it even happens.
Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind and nourish with repetition and emotion will one day become a reality. – Earl Nightingale
5. You Attract Abundance
When you use the Law Of Attraction, you are thinking about your own successes, rather than comparing yourself to the successes of others. Instead of thinking that you may never earn as much as your neighbor or friend, you should instead focus on your own success, which will make it absolutely unstoppable, and ever increasing. There is no cap to how much you can have in the world of personal success when you stop comparing yourself to others. When you start thinking this way, it can also lead you to our next point…
6. You Cultivate An Attitude of Gratitude
The Law Of Attraction actually includes the Law Of Gratitude. This means, waking up every morning grateful for everything given to us. In thinking positively, this attitude should not be that difficult to achieve naturally, especially if you find your successes coming toward you because you are envisioning them. But truly showing grace and gratefulness to everything that comes your way will not only help in making you appreciate the smallest gifts, but it will reflect onto other people. Gratitude is an infectious and wonderful characteristic to have!
Be thankful for what you have, you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never ever have enough. – Oprah Winfrey
7. You Can Shove Disappointment Away
When we are disappointed, it almost works as a portal, allowing other negative things into our lives. Bad things sometimes happen, unfortunately, but by allowing ourselves to wallow in sorrow and disappointment will only open up more negative doors. Instead, start thinking about how to get what you want, or how you will move forward instead of focusing on the disappointment of what you don’t have or what you did not achieve in the past. This will help you get back on the road to thinking positively and achieving more successes in your life.
Your gratitude is magnetic, and the more gratitude you have, the more abundance you magnetize. It is Universal law! -Rhonda Byrne
8. You Will Become Stronger Than Outside Forces
Things like television, movies, advertisements, etc. can lead us down dark holes of thinking with negative themes, sad stories, etc. When you practice positive thinking, you can overcome things like that, letting stories remain where they are instead of influencing your life. This is not to say you should ignore all the ‘bad things’ that happen in the world. Going forward, make an effort to seek the many positive stories happening in the world around you and tip the balance in favor of positivity.
Instead of focusing on the world’s problems, give your attention and energy to trust, love, abundance, education and peace.-Rhonda Byrne
9. Freedom From Bad Relationships
Negative thinking attracts negative relationships. If you have experienced your share of those relationships in the past, whether with friends, family, or romantically, you probably understand exactly what that means. It is okay to purge those relationships from your mind with positive thinking, and be encouraged by the fact that your future can be and will be much brighter: Positive thinking attracts positive, healthy relationships.
10. Become Magnetic
If you can spend as little as 10-15 minutes each day, thinking positively about your successes, your goals, and your dreams, it will affect your entire day in the best way possible. Not only will that positive thinking make it easier to reach those goals and achieve those dreams, but people will notice the energy surrounding you, and want to be a part of it.
Richness is not about what you have. It is about who you are. – Bob Proctor
11. Trust Your Emotions
The power that comes with harnessing your thoughts and attitude also allows you to ‘trust your instincts’ more, instead of overthinking and analyzing everything to the point of potentially backing out of it. By knowing that you are thinking positively, your instant reactions will be more positive, and in turn, you will be able to experience things more fully.
The Law Of Attraction can work for almost anyone if you just set your mind to it. With so many resources available, and so many successes that can come with utilizing this great way of thinking, there are really no limits to how the Law Of Attraction can really change, and improve your life.
Believe in yourself, believe in your dreams, take action today – Damien Thomas
If you enjoyed this article on The Law Of Attraction, I think you will enjoy:
50 Thought Provoking Existential Questions
What are existential questions?
Existential questions are usually deep, philosophical questions that question just that — our very existence.
They can be great conversation starters and they can also sometimes make for a passionate discussion. The following existential questions can be a great way to get to know someone better and perhaps even learn new things about yourself.
The word existential comes from the Latin word “existentia”, which means to exist. Existential questions challenge our way of thinking, our beliefs and our perspective.
Is there a right or wrong answer to an existential question? Perhaps not, as each question usually just asks more questions.
I have put together the following list of thought provoking existential questions so that you can perhaps start an internal conversation with yourself or start an interesting debate with your friends.
50 Thought Provoking Existential Questions
1. Are there limits to human creativity?
2. What makes something beautiful?
3. How do we know if we’re doing the right thing?
4. Who am I?
5. What is one thing that every human should get to experience in their life?
6. Do you believe in a power greater than humanity?
7. Are we given enough time?
8. Is privacy a right?
9. What is the best way for a person to attain happiness?
10. Are we alone in the universe?
11. What is love?
12. How would you define genius?
13. What do you think your purpose is?
14. If babies are considered innocent, when do people cease to be innocent?
15. Is it better to expand your knowledge or to deepen it?
16. Why do you think we are here?
17. How important is ‘play’ in living a healthy and fulfilling life?
18. Do you have a right to be happy, or should you earn it?
19. What happens when I die?
20. What worries me the most about the future?
21. What is a person? Is it the mind, or the body?
22. Would the world be a better place if all leaders were women? If you answered yes, why?
23. What activity have I done that has made me feel the most alive?
24. Does truth exist without evidence?
25. If I had to instill one piece of advice in a newborn baby’s mind, what advice would I give?
26. Does a person have a soul? If so, where is it?
27. Is intelligence or wisdom more useful?
28. Is it more important to love or be loved?
29. What would make the world a better place?
30. How should we measure our lives? In years? In moments? In accomplishments? Something else?
31. What is the difference between living and simply existing?
32. If you died today, would you be satisfied with the life you’ve lived?
33. What advice would you tell your younger self?
34. Which is worse: failing or never trying?
35. Is a minimum wage a good idea? What about a maximum wage?
36. What is the most important goal every person should have?
37. Can anything ever really be considered ‘true’ or is everything subjective?
38. Is the world a better place with humans in it?
39. If extra-terrestrial life was discovered, how do you think humanity would react?
40. Is happiness just a mixture of chemicals circulating through our bodies?
41. Where do you think we go when we die?
42. Have I done anything lately worth remembering?
43. Can you ever have full control over your own life?
44. How do you know that you are not dreaming right now?
45. Is one lifetime enough?
46. What matters most in my life?
47. Is a person ever truly evil? If so, are they born that way?
48. What is the meaning of life?
49. Is humanity going in the right or wrong direction?
50. What does it mean to live a good life?
I hope that you enjoyed these thought provoking existential questions. I hope that they perhaps made you think about your beliefs, yourself and the world around you (the bigger picture). If you discuss these questions with a friend, remember, there is probably no right and wrong answers, usually just a matter of opinion.
30 Life Lessons That I Would Tell My Younger Self
I clearly remember when I was 18, then 25 and in then what seems like a flash, I have recently celebrated by 50th birthday. While some people might dread the thoughts of hitting such a milestone. (more…)
7 Habits That Will Hold You Back From Success
You have probably heard of the saying that you are your “own worst enemy.” That has to do with nearly every aspect of personal or professional life. While circumstances, and even other individuals can certainly get in the way of what you achieve, more often than not it is our own habits that can keep us from achieving more success in our lives. (more…)