Mark Victor Hansen is an American inspirational and motivational speaker, trainer and author. He is best known as the founder and co-creator of the Chicken Soup for the Soul book series. Chicken Soup for the Soul books are one of the most successful publishing franchises in the world, with more than 500 million books sold internationally.
In 2005 he co-wrote, along with Robert Allen, the book Cracking the Millionaire Code in which he highlights several self-made millionaires such as Michael Dell, Bill Gates, Alexander Graham Bell, Oprah Winfrey, and others, using them as examples of how to build wealth.
Mark Victor Hansen also co-wrote “The One Minute Millionaire“, which went on to become a number one New York Times Bestseller.
Mark has appeared on Oprah, CNN and The Today Show and was featured in Time Magazine, U.S. News & World Report, USA Today, The New York Times and Entrepreneur Magazine.
I really hope that you enjoy this wonderful collection of Mark Victor Hansen Quotes.
1. Whatever you’re ready for is ready for you. – Mark Victor Hansen
2. The more goals you set, the more goals you get. – Mark Victor Hansen
3. When you know clearly what you want, you’ll wake up every morning excited about life. – Mark Victor Hansen
4. For the next thirty days, think, talk, act, walk, smell, and feel like business is booming and it will. – Mark Victor Hansen
5. Your state of mind creates a state of results. – Mark Victor Hansen
6. One of the greatest assets you have is your imagination. – Mark Victor Hansen
7. You control your future, your destiny. What you think about comes about. – Mark Victor Hansen
8. Money never starts an idea: it’s the idea that starts the money. – Mark Victor Hansen
9. Action eradicates fear. No matter what you fear – positive, self-affirming action can diminish or completely cancel that which you are fearful of. – Mark Victor Hansen
10. When your self-worth goes up, your net worth goes up with it. – Mark Victor Hansen
11. In imagination there’s no limitation. – Mark Victor Hansen
12. The only way to accomplish big results is to think big and set big goals. – Mark Victor Hansen
13. It’s time to stop tiptoeing around the pool and jump into the deep end, head first. It’s time to think big, want more and achieve it all. – Mark Victor Hansen
14. Set many goals and keep adding more goals. Goals have a tendency to be realized all at once. – Mark Victor Hansen
15. You control your future, your destiny. What you think about comes about. By recording your dreams and goals on paper, you set in motion the process of becoming the person you most want to be. Put your future in good hands – your own. – Mark Victor Hansen
16. Believe that you have a destiny to be great. – Mark Victor Hansen
17. Setting goals is one of the most important things you can do to guarantee your personal, professional and financial success. Goals are like a road map to your target destination. Each goal accomplished is another mile behind you on the way to where you want to be. – Mark Victor Hansen
18. Continued persistence overcomes almost all resistance. – Mark Victor Hansen
19. Ideas can be unlimited if we don’t limit ourselves. – Mark Victor Hansen
20. Read books, listen to audios, and attend seminars, they are decades of wisdom reduced to invaluable hours. – Mark Victor Hansen
21. Don’t think it, ink it! – Mark Victor Hansen
22. You can do a lot more good with money than without it. – Mark Victor Hansen
23. Discover the joy of giving and you will discover the reason for living. – Mark Victor Hansen
24. When you have a clear purpose, you won’t have time for negativity. – Mark Victor Hansen
25. Your belief determines your action and your action determines your results but first you have to believe. – Mark Victor Hansen
I really hope that you enjoyed reading this wonderful collection of Mark Victor Hansen Quotes.