Through meditation, we can actually rewire the brain to enhance positive traits like our focus, our mood and decision making abilities and diminish the less positive ones like fear, stress and anxiety. Most importantly, with meditation there is a possibility to actually re-wire your brain for the better in a way that is long-lasting.
I hope that the following collection of meditation quotes will inspire you to include meditation as a part of your daily ritual. Some people find meditation difficult at first, but also discover that this wonderful habit gets easier with practice.
I recommend start meditating for just a few minutes in the morning or evening. Perhaps listen to a guided meditation online or try using a Singing Bowl. Meditation is free, powerful and can be practiced by anyone, everywhere, is extremely beneficial. Sit back, relax, read the following meditation quotes and take a transformative journey within.
25 Highly Enlightening Meditation Quotes
1. If you want to conquer the anxiety of life, live in the moment, live in the breath. – Amit Ray
2. Meditation is a vital way to purify and quiet the mind, thus rejuvenating the body. – Deepak Chopra
3. Inner stillness is the key to outer strength. – Jared Brock
4. Don’t seek, don’t search, don’t ask, don’t knock, don’t demand – relax. – Osho
5. Meditate, Visualize and Create your own reality and the universe will simply reflect back to you. – Amit Ray
6. Within you there is a stillness and sanctuary to which you can retreat at any time and be yourself. – Hermann Hesse
7. Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace. – Dalai Lama
8 of 25 Meditation Quotes
Within each of us there is a silence, a silence as vast as the universe. And when we experience that silence, we remember who we are. – Gunilla Norris
9. The body benefits from movement and the mind benefits from stillness. – Sakyong Mipham
10. Meditation is not a way of making your mind quiet. It’s a way of entering into the quiet that’s already there – buried under the 50,000 thoughts the average person thinks every day. – Deepak Chopra
11. One who is patient glows with an inner radiance. – Allan Lokos
12. The gift of learning to meditate is the greatest gift you can give yourself in this lifetime. – Sogyal Rinpoche
13. Meditation is the secret of all growth in spiritual life and knowledge. – James Allen
14. Mindfulness is the miracle by which we master and restore ourselves. – Thich Nhat Hanh
15 of 25 Meditation Quotes
Prayer is when you talk to God; meditation is when you listen to God. – Diana Robinson
16. Through meditation, the higher self is experienced. – Bhagavad Gita
17. To understand the immeasurable, the mind must be extraordinarily quiet, still. – Jiddu Krishnamurti
18. Maintain your physical, emotional, and spiritual harmony with the universe by meditating every day. Inhale the precious breath of life. It is your connection to your Higher power. – Louise Hay
19. Everything is created twice, first in the mind and then in reality. – Robin Sharma
20. You have a treasure within you that is infinitely greater than anything the world can offer. – Eckhart Tolle
21. Within you is a stillness and a sanctuary that you can retreat to any time and be yourself. – Anonymous
22. Have patience with all things, But, first of all with yourself. – Saint Francis de Sales
23. Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak. – Ma Jaya Sati Bhagavati
24. Silence isn’t empty, it’s full of answers. – Anonymous
25. Meditation practice isn’t about trying to throw ourselves away and become something better. It’s about befriending who we are already. – Pema Chödrön
I hope you enjoyed this wonderful collection of Meditation quotes.