If you have ever heard of The Law of Attraction, I think you are really going to enjoy this article. On the other hand, if you have either never heard or never put into practice the power of The Law of Attraction, you could find some of these tips simply life changing.
The Law of Attraction has become very popular in recent years by books and movies like The Secret. In truth, The Law of Attraction has been known and put into use by some of the greatest minds the world has ever known for centuries. Simply put, we can use the Law of Attraction to give us the ability to have, do and be anything we want in life if we use our minds to focus on what we want. When we focus on something, we send this positive energy out into the universe. The universe responds by giving us what we have focused on and also importantly what we have taken action to achieve. After all it is called The Law of Attraction.
The Perfect Way To Start Your Day
In my experience, I have found that how I start my day puts my mind and body in wonderful positive state for the rest of the day. If you press the snooze button a few times each morning before you quickly get dressed and run out of the door in the morning you are not putting yourself in the most productive state. However, if you get up a few minutes earlier each morning and follow the great tips in the following article, you will find yourself looking forward to waking up before your alarm goes off. The Ultimate 10 Minute Morning Routine.
What Do You Really Want In Life?
This can be quite a tough question to answer if you have not taken the time to put down on paper in detail what you want to achieve. You want more money? If I gave you a one Dollar bill would you be happy? Why not! You wanted more money. You have to get serious and put on paper exactly how much that you want $50,000, $100,000 perhaps 1 million! If you don’t have a target you will never hit it. Where do you want to travel to? London, Paris, Rome, Venice, Ireland? Go to your local tourist agency and pick up some brochures. Don’t just dream it, do it. Open a little holiday bank account and make it happen. What car do you want to drive? Book a test dive next week! What career do you want to have? Take an online or evening course to get the skills that you will need. How fit and healthy do you want to be? Join the local health club or buy some exercise equipment for your home. A great way to help you visualize what you want each day is to create a Vision Board. This article explains how you can make you own one today and how they work. The Reason Vision Boards Work and How to Make One.
Fill You Mind With Positive Thoughts
I know, sometimes we can be positive, we can take action and crappy things still can happen to us. This is life I’m afraid. I totally believe that when something bad happens, it gives us an opportunity to feel more grateful for the wonderful things that are in our life. Our friends, family, health, home, job, food on the table, water, etc. I find that writing down each morning three things that I am grateful for always puts a smile on my face, I also read the following Law of Attraction quotes to fill my mind with positive thoughts and put myself in a great mental state. Read them, believe them and most importantly act on them. The Very Best Law Of Attraction Quotes.
Affirm What You Want To Achieve
If you have not written down a list of your short, medium and long term goals I highly recommend that you do so as soon as you can. Put aside an hour today or tomorrow and make a list. Narrow this down to perhaps ten goals. Each morning as a part of your morning routine, read your goals. For many years I used to write out my goals once a year and almost forget about them. As a result I very rarely achieved my goals. It was not until I constantly reminded myself of what I wanted to achieve that my dreams started to come true. Another powerful way to have the Law of Attraction work for you is to say out load each morning some affirmations. The following is a powerful list of affirmations that you can perhaps pick 5 or 6 that really resonate with you to say each morning and in the evening. 30 Law Of Attraction Affirmations To Say Everyday!
I really hope that you will make the decision and take action to make some or all of these tips part of your daily ritual. The great thing is that they only take up a few minutes each day out of 24 hours. Also, the health, financial, mental benefits will be wonderful. Remember, The Law of Attraction only works if you do. I hope sincerely hope that you get excited, and take action today to start living the life of your dreams.
50 Thought Provoking Existential Questions
What are existential questions?
Existential questions are usually deep, philosophical questions that question just that — our very existence.
They can be great conversation starters and they can also sometimes make for a passionate discussion. The following existential questions can be a great way to get to know someone better and perhaps even learn new things about yourself.
The word existential comes from the Latin word “existentia”, which means to exist. Existential questions challenge our way of thinking, our beliefs and our perspective.
Is there a right or wrong answer to an existential question? Perhaps not, as each question usually just asks more questions.
I have put together the following list of thought provoking existential questions so that you can perhaps start an internal conversation with yourself or start an interesting debate with your friends.
50 Thought Provoking Existential Questions
1. Are there limits to human creativity?
2. What makes something beautiful?
3. How do we know if we’re doing the right thing?
4. Who am I?
5. What is one thing that every human should get to experience in their life?
6. Do you believe in a power greater than humanity?
7. Are we given enough time?
8. Is privacy a right?
9. What is the best way for a person to attain happiness?
10. Are we alone in the universe?
11. What is love?
12. How would you define genius?
13. What do you think your purpose is?
14. If babies are considered innocent, when do people cease to be innocent?
15. Is it better to expand your knowledge or to deepen it?
16. Why do you think we are here?
17. How important is ‘play’ in living a healthy and fulfilling life?
18. Do you have a right to be happy, or should you earn it?
19. What happens when I die?
20. What worries me the most about the future?
21. What is a person? Is it the mind, or the body?
22. Would the world be a better place if all leaders were women? If you answered yes, why?
23. What activity have I done that has made me feel the most alive?
24. Does truth exist without evidence?
25. If I had to instill one piece of advice in a newborn baby’s mind, what advice would I give?
26. Does a person have a soul? If so, where is it?
27. Is intelligence or wisdom more useful?
28. Is it more important to love or be loved?
29. What would make the world a better place?
30. How should we measure our lives? In years? In moments? In accomplishments? Something else?
31. What is the difference between living and simply existing?
32. If you died today, would you be satisfied with the life you’ve lived?
33. What advice would you tell your younger self?
34. Which is worse: failing or never trying?
35. Is a minimum wage a good idea? What about a maximum wage?
36. What is the most important goal every person should have?
37. Can anything ever really be considered ‘true’ or is everything subjective?
38. Is the world a better place with humans in it?
39. If extra-terrestrial life was discovered, how do you think humanity would react?
40. Is happiness just a mixture of chemicals circulating through our bodies?
41. Where do you think we go when we die?
42. Have I done anything lately worth remembering?
43. Can you ever have full control over your own life?
44. How do you know that you are not dreaming right now?
45. Is one lifetime enough?
46. What matters most in my life?
47. Is a person ever truly evil? If so, are they born that way?
48. What is the meaning of life?
49. Is humanity going in the right or wrong direction?
50. What does it mean to live a good life?
I hope that you enjoyed these thought provoking existential questions. I hope that they perhaps made you think about your beliefs, yourself and the world around you (the bigger picture). If you discuss these questions with a friend, remember, there is probably no right and wrong answers, usually just a matter of opinion.
30 Life Lessons That I Would Tell My Younger Self
I clearly remember when I was 18, then 25 and in then what seems like a flash, I have recently celebrated by 50th birthday. While some people might dread the thoughts of hitting such a milestone. (more…)
7 Habits That Will Hold You Back From Success
You have probably heard of the saying that you are your “own worst enemy.” That has to do with nearly every aspect of personal or professional life. While circumstances, and even other individuals can certainly get in the way of what you achieve, more often than not it is our own habits that can keep us from achieving more success in our lives. (more…)