I love to regularly share positive, inspirational and empowering quotes. For some lighthearted fun, I have put together this humorous collection of demotivational quotes. None of these quotes are meant to be taken seriously at all, I just wanted to share them to put a smile on your face and give you a little laugh.
These funny demotivational quotes will never make it to the walls of classrooms, libraries, or offices, but they will make anyone smile who reads them. I hope that you will enjoy and share this funny collection of demotivational quotes.
25 Demotivational Quotes That Will Make You Smile
1. Even if you are one in a million, there are still 7,700 others like you!
2. Not everything is a lesson. Sometimes you just fail. – Dwight Schrute
3. Dream Big, Set Goals. Write goals on a nice paper and never look at them again.
4. The worst part of success is trying to find someone who is happy for you. – Bette Midler
5. The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it. – Terry Pratchett
6. If at first you don’t succeed. Give up and try something else.
7. You must learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t possibly live long enough to make them all yourself. – Sam Levenson
8. Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.
9. Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there. – Will Rogers
10 of 25 Demotivational Quotes
Those who doubt your ability probably have a valid reason.
11. If at first you don’t succeed, then skydiving definitely isn’t for you. – Steven Wright
12. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. – Alan Dundes
13. The best things in life are actually really expensive.
14. Whoever has my voodoo doll, can you please take some stuffing out of the stomach area!
15. Change is not a four letter word… but often your reaction to it is! – Jeffrey Gitomer
16. I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific. – Lily Tomlin
17. When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water.
18 of 25 Demotivational Quotes
Too much of a good thing can be wonderful. – Mae West
19. People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day. – Winnie the Pooh
20. By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day. – Robert Frost
21. Trying is the first step toward failure. – Homer Simpson
22. There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots. – Justin Sewell
23. It could be that your purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others. – Ashleigh Brilliant
24. Step out of your comfort zone and then step back in immediately and appreciate how nice and comfy it is.
25. I used to think I was indecisive, but now I’m not so sure.
25 Highly Motivational Eric Worre Quotes
Eric Worre is a leader in the network marketing profession for almost 30 years. He is the author of Go Pro : 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional which has sold over 2 million copies. Eric is also the most sought after speaker in Network Marketing, speaking to more than 200,000 people every year.
Eric Worre has also produced over 1,400 free videos on virtually every business topic. His videos have been viewed by millions of people from all over the world.
If you are interested in personal development and improving yourself, I think that you are really going to enjoy reading the following powerful collection of Eric Worre quotes.
1. The greatest benefit isn’t getting what you want. The greatest benefit is what you’ll need to become in order to get what you want. ― Eric Worre
2. In the future, you’re only going to be paid for performance. You won’t be paid for your time anymore. ― Eric Worre
3. The fastest way to grow your business is to grow yourself. Set a goal that will cause you to become more than you are today. ― Eric Worre
4. Have the courage to forgive yourself and stop letting the past define you. ― Eric Worre
5. Freedom is possible, but it isn’t free. ― Eric Worre
6. My world changed when I started focusing on the skills and made the commitment to practice, practice, practice, until I mastered them. ― Eric Worre
7. Be different. Be focused. Be determined. ― Eric Worre
8. Goal setting. Most people don’t ever give this more than a passing thought. You aren’t most people. ― Eric Worre
9. The most powerful force on earth is your imagination. ― Eric Worre
10. Look in your past for negative repeating patterns. Break the pattern and you’re free to move to the next level. ― Eric Worre
11. Growth and contribution. If you are growing as a person and you are contributing to the lives of others, you will be amazed at what can happen to your life. ― Eric Worre
12. There is nothing stopping you from succeeding but you. ― Eric Worre
13. Personal development without action becomes useless. Get out of your head and into action. ― Eric Worre
14. To achieve your dreams, you must break out of your current comfort zone. ― Eric Worre
15. Measure yourself only against your previous self. ― Eric Worre
16. If you’re looking for answers, the best way to start is by asking questions. Sounds simple yet so few people do it. ― Eric Worre
17. There will always be a good reason to quit and there will always be a good reason to keep going. Decide what kind of person you’re going to be. ― Eric Worre
18. Focus on the positive with everyone in your organization. Guide them, direct them, and encourage them. ― Eric Worre
19. You can’t live an above average life with a below average effort. ― Eric Worre
20. Too many people get trapped in repeating the same day over and over. ― Eric Worre
21. You’ll never get ahead if you don’t get started. There’s never been a better time to start than today. ― Eric Worre
22. I realized that to earn more, I needed to become more. ― Eric Worre
23. Don’t ever let anyone convince you that you can’t do something. ― Eric Worre
24. Don’t let average people make you feel guilty for pursuing your mission in life. ― Eric Worre
25. Once you believe, good things start to happen. ― Eric Worre
25 Empowering Barbara Corcoran Quotes
Barbara Corcoran is a successful businesswoman, investor, speaker, author and television personality. Barbara famously borrowed $1,000 in 1973 and quit her job as a waitress to start a tiny real estate company in New York City. She would later sell this business for $66 million. (more…)