I love to regularly share positive, inspirational and empowering quotes. For some lighthearted fun, I have put together this humorous collection of demotivational quotes. None of these quotes are meant to be taken seriously at all, I just wanted to share them to put a smile on your face and give you a little laugh.
These funny demotivational quotes will never make it to the walls of classrooms, libraries, or offices, but they will make anyone smile who reads them. I hope that you will enjoy and share this funny collection of demotivational quotes.
25 Demotivational Quotes That Will Make You Smile
1. Even if you are one in a million, there are still 7,700 others like you!
2. Not everything is a lesson. Sometimes you just fail. – Dwight Schrute
3. Dream Big, Set Goals. Write goals on a nice paper and never look at them again.
4. The worst part of success is trying to find someone who is happy for you. – Bette Midler
5. The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it. – Terry Pratchett
6. If at first you don’t succeed. Give up and try something else.
7. You must learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t possibly live long enough to make them all yourself. – Sam Levenson
8. Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.
9. Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there. – Will Rogers
10 of 25 Demotivational Quotes
Those who doubt your ability probably have a valid reason.
11. If at first you don’t succeed, then skydiving definitely isn’t for you. – Steven Wright
12. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. – Alan Dundes
13. The best things in life are actually really expensive.
14. Whoever has my voodoo doll, can you please take some stuffing out of the stomach area!
15. Change is not a four letter word… but often your reaction to it is! – Jeffrey Gitomer
16. I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific. – Lily Tomlin
17. When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water.
18 of 25 Demotivational Quotes
Too much of a good thing can be wonderful. – Mae West
19. People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day. – Winnie the Pooh
20. By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day. – Robert Frost
21. Trying is the first step toward failure. – Homer Simpson
22. There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots. – Justin Sewell
23. It could be that your purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others. – Ashleigh Brilliant
24. Step out of your comfort zone and then step back in immediately and appreciate how nice and comfy it is.
25. I used to think I was indecisive, but now I’m not so sure.