Tom Brady was born in San Mateo, California in 1977. Brady excelled at both American football and baseball in high school. Quarterback Tom Brady has led the New England Patriots to nine Super Bowls, winning six of them and was honored with four Super Bowl MVP awards.
Tom Brady was selected by the New England Patriots American football team in the sixth round of the 2000 NFL Draft. He has never had a losing season in his 18 seasons as a starting quarterback in the NFL.
Tom Brady has also led the Patriots to more division titles (16) than any other quarterback in NFL history. He is also the only player in NFL history to have won six Super Bowls and holds the record for most career game wins, with 237.
It is easy to see how Tom Brady is considered by many as the Greatest Of All Time to play American Football. His leadership qualities, calmness under pressure, work ethic and professionalism make him a truly inspirational athlete and sports star.
I hope that you will enjoy the following collection of highly motivational Tom Brady quotes.
20 Highly Motivational Tom Brady Quotes
1. If you don’t believe in yourself why is anyone else going to believe in you? – Tom Brady
2. I don’t care about three years ago… I don’t care about two years ago. I don’t care about last year. The only things I care about is this week. – Tom Brady
3. If you want to perform at the highest level, then you have to prepare at the highest level. – Tom Brady
4. I was the kid that was the 199th pick that never had the body for it. People didn’t think I’d play one year in the NFL, and now I’m going on my 17th year. – Tom Brady
5. When you’re one of the leaders of the team, there are no days off. – Tom Brady
6. I am not a person that’s self satisfied just being out there. I want to go out there and play great. – Tom Brady
7 of 20 Tom Brady Quotes
There are a lot of guys who are all talk. They say they want to work harder and be the best, but they never pay the price. I love paying the price. – Tom Brady
8. You wanna know which ring is my favorite? The next one. – Tom Brady
9. Maybe some people can wake up and play PlayStation all day, but that’s never been me. – Tom Brady
10. When you lose, talk little. When you win, talk less. – Tom Brady
11. You can’t go out and practice average on Wednesday, average on Thursday, okay on Friday and then expect to play well on Sunday. – Tom Brady
12. If you don’t play to win, don’t play at all. – Tom Brady
13. Who’s my hero? That’s a great question… Well, I think my dad is my hero, because he’s someone I look up to every day. – Tom Brady
14. I think sometimes in life the biggest challenges end up being the best things that happen in your life. – Tom Brady
15 of 20 Tom Brady Quotes
Every quarterback can throw a ball; every running back can run; every receiver is fast; but that mental toughness that you talk about translates into competitiveness. – Tom Brady
16. You push your body to the limit but you have to train your body to deal with the limits. – Tom Brady
17. This is really a dream come true. To be the starting quarterback in the Super Bowl is probably the highlight of my life. – Tom Brady
18. Things don’t correct themselves, you’ve got to go out there and work hard to correct them. – Tom Brady
19. I look forward to the season. I look forward to playing games. It doesn’t ever feel like work. – Tom Brady
20. I just love working hard. I love being part of a team; I love working toward a common goal. – Tom Brady
I hope that you enjoyed these motivational Tom Brady quotes.