20 Bob Burg Quotes About The Power Of Influence
Bob Burg is a successful author and highly sought after speaker. Bob regularly shares speaking platforms with notables including many of today’s top thought leaders, broadcast personalities, Olympic athletes and political leaders.
His book, The Go-Giver, has sold over 975,000 copies. The book has been translated into 28 languages and It was rated #10 on Inc. Magazine’s list of the Most Motivational Books Ever Written.
The American Management Association named Bob Burg one of the 30 Most Influential Leaders and he was also named as one of the Top 200 Most Influential Authors.
I hope that you will enjoy this wonderful collection of my favorite Bob Burg quotes about the power of influence.
1. Your true worth is determined by how much more you give in value than you take in payment. ― Bob Burg
2. Your income is determined by how many people you serve and how well you serve them. ― Bob Burg
3. Nobody is going to buy from you because you have quota to meet. They are going to buy from you because they see the value in doing so. ― Bob Burg
4. The key to effective giving is to stay open to receiving. ― Bob Burg
5. The most valuable thing you have to give people is yourself. No matter what you think you’re selling, what you’re really offering is you. ― Bob Burg
6. Successful people do this all the time… Typically, the more successful they are, the more willing they are to share their secrets with others. ― Bob Burg
7. Receiving is the natural result of giving. ― Bob Burg
8. Ultimate influence is the ability to get the results you want from others while helping them feel genuinely good about themselves. ― Bob Burg
9. The most valuable gift you have to offer is yourself. ― Bob Burg
10. Play the Reverse gossip game. See how many nice things you can say behind someones back. ― Bob Burg
11. Go looking for the best in people, and you’ll be amazed at how much talent, ingenuity, empathy and goodwill you’ll find. ― Bob Burg
12. Your influence is determined by how abundantly you place other people’s interests first. ― Bob Burg
13. What you focus on is what you get. ― Bob Burg
14. Your compensation is directly proportional to how many lives you touch. ― Bob Burg
15. People will do business with and refer business to those people they know, like and trust. ― Bob Burg
16. Shifting your focus from getting to giving is not only a nice way to live life and conduct business, but a very profitable way as well. ― Bob Burg
17. For a leader, getting results is more important than getting credit. ― Bob Burg
18. Your level of gratitude determines your level of happiness, as well as your potential for success. It’s difficult to be happy without gratitude. ― Bob Burg
19. If you want more success, find a way to serve more people. It’s that simple. ― Bob Burg
20. Sometimes the most influential thing we can do is listen. ― Bob Burg