Did you ever wonder what inspires and motivates some of the richest people in the world? I have put this collection of success quotes by billionaires together to give you a valuable insight how some of these successful people think.
Each of these quotes was made by a billionaire from a variety of different industries, from car manufacturing, computers, the stock market, book writing, television, computer software, social media and many more.
I hope that these success quotes by billionaires will inspire, motivate and empower you to dream big and go after your goals.
20 Success Quotes By Billionaires
1. People should pursue what they’re passionate about. That will make them happier than pretty much anything else. – Elon Musk
2. Surround yourself with people who challenge you, teach you, and push you to be your best self. – Bill Gates
3. I learned from my dad that change and experimentation are constants and important. You have to keep trying new things. – Sam Walton
5. Being an entrepreneur isn’t really about starting a business. It’s a way of looking at the world; seeing opportunity where others see obstacles, taking risks when others take refuge. – Michael Bloomberg
6. One of the huge mistakes people make is that they try to force an interest on themselves. You don’t choose your passions. Your passions choose you. – Jeff Bezos
7. Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life. – J.K. Rowling
9. If you do everything that everyone else does in business, you’re going to lose. The only way to really be ahead, is to ‘be different’. – Larry Ellison
10. Always wake up with a smile knowing that today you are going to have fun accomplishing what others are too afraid to do. – Mark Cuban
12. If you’re changing the world, you’re working on important things. You’re excited to get up in the morning. – Larry Page
13. I think a simple rule of business is, if you do the things that are easier first, then you can actually make a lot of progress. – Mark Zuckerberg
14. The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do. – Steve Jobs
15. Don’t tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results. – Phil Knight
16. Don’t be intimidated by what you don’t know. That can be your greatest strength and ensure that you do things differently from everyone else. – Sara Blakely
17. Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine. – Jack Ma
18. Competition makes you better, always, always makes you better, even if the competitor wins. – Carlos Slim Helu
19. I always say, to have a big dream requires the same effort as having a small dream. Dream Big! – Jorge Paulo Lemann
20. Whether you’ve found your calling, or if you’re still searching, passion should be the fire that drives your life’s work. – Michael Dell
I hope that you enjoyed these wonderful quotes by billionaires.