Elon Musk is a highly successful technology engineer and entrepreneur. He was the co-founder of PayPal, Neuralink and Tesla Motors. He is also the founder of the ground breaking aerospace manufacturer; SpaceX.
Elon Musk started his entrepreneurial journey when he was just 12 years of age. He sold a self-made video game called “Blastar” to a magazine for $500. At the age of 24, He dropped out of Stanford University to pursue his entrepreneurial dreams.
He is one of the most innovative entrepreneurs the world has ever seen. With a personal wealth of US$22.8 billion, Elon Musk is the world’s 54th richest person.
The following inspirational quotes by Elon Musk are great examples of his philosophy on business, innovation and success.
20 Inspirational Elon Musk Quotes On Success
1. I think that’s the single best piece of advice: constantly think about how you could be doing things better and questioning yourself. – Elon Musk
2. If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it. – Elon Musk
3. If you’re trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion. – Elon Musk
4. I always invest my own money in the companies that I create. – Elon Musk
5. It’s OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket. – Elon Musk
6. People should pursue what they’re passionate about. That will make them happier than pretty much anything else. – Elon Musk
7. It’s very important to like the people you work with, otherwise life and your job is gonna be quite miserable. – Elon Musk
8. My motivation for all my companies has been to be involved in something that I thought would have a significant impact on the world. – Elon Musk
9. People work better when they know what the goal is and why. It is important that people look forward to coming to work in the morning and enjoy working. – Elon Musk
10. You shouldn’t do things differently just because they’re different. They need to be… better. – Elon Musk
11. If you’re co-founder or CEO, you have to do all kinds of tasks you might not want to do… No task is too menial. – Elon Musk
12. Any product that needs a manual to work is broken. – Elon Musk
13. If other people are putting in 40 hour workweeks and you’re putting in 100 hour workweeks, then even if you’re doing the same thing, you know that you will achieve in four months what it takes them a year to achieve. – Elon Musk
14. Pay attention to negative feedback and solicit it, particularly from friends. hardly anyone does that, and it’s incredibly helpful. – Elon Musk
15. Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough. – Elon Musk
16. You get paid in direct proportion to the difficulty of problems you solve. – Elon Musk
17. Why do you want to live? What’s the point? What inspires you? What do you love about the future? If the future does not include being out there among the stars and being a multi-planet species, I find that incredibly depressing. – Elon Musk
18. It is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary. – Elon Musk
19. I would like to die on Mars. Just not on impact. – Elon Musk
20. Persistence is very important. You should not give up unless you are forced to give up. – Elon Musk
If you enjoyed these inspirational Elon Musk quotes, you will love:
25 Highly Motivational Eric Worre Quotes
Eric Worre is a leader in the network marketing profession for almost 30 years. He is the author of Go Pro : 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional which has sold over 2 million copies. Eric is also the most sought after speaker in Network Marketing, speaking to more than 200,000 people every year.
Eric Worre has also produced over 1,400 free videos on virtually every business topic. His videos have been viewed by millions of people from all over the world.
If you are interested in personal development and improving yourself, I think that you are really going to enjoy reading the following powerful collection of Eric Worre quotes.
1. The greatest benefit isn’t getting what you want. The greatest benefit is what you’ll need to become in order to get what you want. ― Eric Worre
2. In the future, you’re only going to be paid for performance. You won’t be paid for your time anymore. ― Eric Worre
3. The fastest way to grow your business is to grow yourself. Set a goal that will cause you to become more than you are today. ― Eric Worre
4. Have the courage to forgive yourself and stop letting the past define you. ― Eric Worre
5. Freedom is possible, but it isn’t free. ― Eric Worre
6. My world changed when I started focusing on the skills and made the commitment to practice, practice, practice, until I mastered them. ― Eric Worre
7. Be different. Be focused. Be determined. ― Eric Worre
8. Goal setting. Most people don’t ever give this more than a passing thought. You aren’t most people. ― Eric Worre
9. The most powerful force on earth is your imagination. ― Eric Worre
10. Look in your past for negative repeating patterns. Break the pattern and you’re free to move to the next level. ― Eric Worre
11. Growth and contribution. If you are growing as a person and you are contributing to the lives of others, you will be amazed at what can happen to your life. ― Eric Worre
12. There is nothing stopping you from succeeding but you. ― Eric Worre
13. Personal development without action becomes useless. Get out of your head and into action. ― Eric Worre
14. To achieve your dreams, you must break out of your current comfort zone. ― Eric Worre
15. Measure yourself only against your previous self. ― Eric Worre
16. If you’re looking for answers, the best way to start is by asking questions. Sounds simple yet so few people do it. ― Eric Worre
17. There will always be a good reason to quit and there will always be a good reason to keep going. Decide what kind of person you’re going to be. ― Eric Worre
18. Focus on the positive with everyone in your organization. Guide them, direct them, and encourage them. ― Eric Worre
19. You can’t live an above average life with a below average effort. ― Eric Worre
20. Too many people get trapped in repeating the same day over and over. ― Eric Worre
21. You’ll never get ahead if you don’t get started. There’s never been a better time to start than today. ― Eric Worre
22. I realized that to earn more, I needed to become more. ― Eric Worre
23. Don’t ever let anyone convince you that you can’t do something. ― Eric Worre
24. Don’t let average people make you feel guilty for pursuing your mission in life. ― Eric Worre
25. Once you believe, good things start to happen. ― Eric Worre
25 Empowering Barbara Corcoran Quotes
Barbara Corcoran is a successful businesswoman, investor, speaker, author and television personality. Barbara famously borrowed $1,000 in 1973 and quit her job as a waitress to start a tiny real estate company in New York City. She would later sell this business for $66 million. (more…)