Elon Musk is a highly successful technology engineer and entrepreneur. He was the co-founder of PayPal, Neuralink and Tesla Motors. He is also the founder of the ground breaking aerospace manufacturer; SpaceX.
Elon Musk started his entrepreneurial journey when he was just 12 years of age. He sold a self-made video game called “Blastar” to a magazine for $500. At the age of 24, He dropped out of Stanford University to pursue his entrepreneurial dreams.
He is one of the most innovative entrepreneurs the world has ever seen. With a personal wealth of US$22.8 billion, Elon Musk is the world’s 54th richest person.
The following inspirational quotes by Elon Musk are great examples of his philosophy on business, innovation and success.
Elon Musk Quotes On Success
1. I think that’s the single best piece of advice: constantly think about how you could be doing things better and questioning yourself. – Elon Musk
2. If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it. – Elon Musk
3. If you’re trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion. – Elon Musk
4. I always invest my own money in the companies that I create. – Elon Musk
5. It’s OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket. – Elon Musk
6. People should pursue what they’re passionate about. That will make them happier than pretty much anything else. – Elon Musk
7. It’s very important to like the people you work with, otherwise life and your job is gonna be quite miserable. – Elon Musk
8. My motivation for all my companies has been to be involved in something that I thought would have a significant impact on the world. – Elon Musk
9. People work better when they know what the goal is and why. It is important that people look forward to coming to work in the morning and enjoy working. – Elon Musk
10. You shouldn’t do things differently just because they’re different. They need to be… better. – Elon Musk
11. If you’re co-founder or CEO, you have to do all kinds of tasks you might not want to do… No task is too menial. – Elon Musk
12. Any product that needs a manual to work is broken. – Elon Musk
13. If other people are putting in 40 hour workweeks and you’re putting in 100 hour workweeks, then even if you’re doing the same thing, you know that you will achieve in four months what it takes them a year to achieve. – Elon Musk
14. Pay attention to negative feedback and solicit it, particularly from friends. hardly anyone does that, and it’s incredibly helpful. – Elon Musk
15. Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough. – Elon Musk
16. You get paid in direct proportion to the difficulty of problems you solve. – Elon Musk
17. Why do you want to live? What’s the point? What inspires you? What do you love about the future? If the future does not include being out there among the stars and being a multi-planet species, I find that incredibly depressing. – Elon Musk
18. It is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary. – Elon Musk
19. I would like to die on Mars. Just not on impact. – Elon Musk
20. Persistence is very important. You should not give up unless you are forced to give up. – Elon Musk
If you enjoyed these inspirational Elon Musk Quotes, you will love: