Elon Musk is a highly successful technology engineer and entrepreneur. He was the co-founder of PayPal, Neuralink and Tesla Motors. He is also the founder of the ground breaking aerospace manufacturer; SpaceX.
Elon Musk started his entrepreneurial journey when he was just 12 years of age. He sold a self-made video game called “Blastar” to a magazine for $500. At the age of 24, He dropped out of Stanford University to pursue his entrepreneurial dreams.
He is one of the most innovative entrepreneurs the world has ever seen. With a personal wealth of US$22.8 billion, Elon Musk is the world’s 54th richest person.
The following inspirational quotes by Elon Musk are great examples of his philosophy on business, innovation and success.
20 Inspirational Elon Musk Quotes On Success
1. I think that’s the single best piece of advice: constantly think about how you could be doing things better and questioning yourself. – Elon Musk
2. If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it. – Elon Musk
3. If you’re trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion. – Elon Musk
4. I always invest my own money in the companies that I create. – Elon Musk
5. It’s OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket. – Elon Musk
6. People should pursue what they’re passionate about. That will make them happier than pretty much anything else. – Elon Musk
7. It’s very important to like the people you work with, otherwise life and your job is gonna be quite miserable. – Elon Musk
8. My motivation for all my companies has been to be involved in something that I thought would have a significant impact on the world. – Elon Musk
9. People work better when they know what the goal is and why. It is important that people look forward to coming to work in the morning and enjoy working. – Elon Musk
10. You shouldn’t do things differently just because they’re different. They need to be… better. – Elon Musk
11. If you’re co-founder or CEO, you have to do all kinds of tasks you might not want to do… No task is too menial. – Elon Musk
12. Any product that needs a manual to work is broken. – Elon Musk
13. If other people are putting in 40 hour workweeks and you’re putting in 100 hour workweeks, then even if you’re doing the same thing, you know that you will achieve in four months what it takes them a year to achieve. – Elon Musk
14. Pay attention to negative feedback and solicit it, particularly from friends. hardly anyone does that, and it’s incredibly helpful. – Elon Musk
15. Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough. – Elon Musk
16. You get paid in direct proportion to the difficulty of problems you solve. – Elon Musk
17. Why do you want to live? What’s the point? What inspires you? What do you love about the future? If the future does not include being out there among the stars and being a multi-planet species, I find that incredibly depressing. – Elon Musk
18. It is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary. – Elon Musk
19. I would like to die on Mars. Just not on impact. – Elon Musk
20. Persistence is very important. You should not give up unless you are forced to give up. – Elon Musk
If you enjoyed these inspirational Elon Musk Quotes, you will love:
Quotes About Education And The Power Of Knowledge
In these inspiring quotes about education, you will find words of wisdom from many famous people about the benefits of knowledge in all of it’s different forms.
Did you have a favorite teacher in school or college? Was this also one of your favorite subjects too? I do not think that this was a coincidence. I have found that when a subject is more enjoyable and even fun, we tend to excel in this subject.
The next time that you are studying or trying to learn a new skill, try to make it as enjoyable as possible. This should help you to find it more memorable and easier to repeat when needed.
Education is also not just when we go to school or college. Life teaches us every day if we take the time to see the valuable lessons around us. How we think, act and feel on a daily basis is going to play a major role on how we live our lives.
Try to develop the mindset of ‘never stop learning because life never stops teaching’ and you will get more out of every day.
I really hope that you will enjoy the following collection of education quotes and that they inspire you appreciate the power of learning and gaining more knowledge.
1. Change is the end result of all true learning. – Leo Buscaglia
2. Education breeds confidence. Confidence breeds hope. Hope breeds peace. – Confucius
3. An investment in knowledge pays the best interest. – Benjamin Franklin
4. Education is learning what you didn’t know you didn’t know. – George Boas
5. Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think. – Albert Einstein
6. Education is one thing no one can take away from you. – Elin Nordegren
7. The more I read, the more I acquire, the more certain I am that I know nothing. – Voltaire
8. The goal of education is to enable individuals to continue their education.― John Dewey
9. The more that you read, the more things you will know, the more that you learn, the more places you’ll go. – Dr. Seuss
10. The best teachers are those who show you where to look but don’t tell you what to see. – Alexandra K. Trenfor
11. Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. ― Mahatma Gandhi
12. If you think education is expensive, try ignorance. – Andy McIntyre
13. Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire. ― W.B. Yeats
14. The difference between school and life? In school, you’re taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you’re given a test that teaches you a lesson. – Tom Bodett
15. The greatest gifts we can give our children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence. ― Maria Montessori
16. What we learn with pleasure we never forget. – Alfred Mercier
17. Learning is the beginning of wealth. Learning is the beginning of health. Learning is the beginning of spirituality. Searching and learning is where the miracle process all begins. ― Jim Rohn
18. Continuous learning is the minimum requirement for success in any field. — Brian Tracy
19. Nothing is more powerful and liberating than knowledge. – William H. Gray III
20. Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow. – Anthony J. D’Angelo
21. Experience is not what happens to you; it’s what you do with what happens to you. – Aldous Huxley
22. Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is. ― Isaac Asimov
23. The job of an educator is to teach students to see vitality in themselves. – Joseph Campbell
24. Nine-tenths of education is encouragement. – Anatole France
25. Children must be taught how to think, not what to think. – Margaret Mead
26. Explain what you learned to someone else. Teaching forces learning. – Naval Ravikant
27. Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence. ― Robert Frost
28. Learning never exhausts the mind. – Leonardo Da Vinci
29. Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all. ― Aristotle
30. A well-educated mind will always have more questions than answers. — Helen Keller
31. Education is a once in a lifetime opportunity to open children’s hearts and minds to the unbelievable wonder of the universe. – Sir Anthony Seldon
32. I believe that education is all about being excited about something. Seeing passion and enthusiasm helps push an educational message. – Steve Irwin
33. Take the attitude of a student, never be too big to ask questions, never know too much to learn something new. – Og Mandino
34. Always walk through life as if you have something new to learn and you will. —Vernon Howard
35. Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. – Nelson Mandela
36. Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. –Stephen Hawking
37. Whatever the cost of our libraries, the price is cheap compared to that of an ignorant nation. ― Walter Cronkite
38. As long as you live, keep learning how to live. – Seneca
39. You are always a student, never a master. You have to keep moving forward. – Conrad Hall
40. Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today. – Malcolm X
41. You cannot open a book without learning something. – Confucius
42. Children have to be educated, but they have also to be left to educate themselves. – Ernest Dimnet
43. Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune. ― Jim Rohn
44. A good education is a foundation for a better future. – Elizabeth Warren
45. Education is movement from darkness to light. ― Allan Bloom
46. The more I live, the more I learn. The more I learn, the more I realize, the less I know. ― Michel Legrand
47. The child is both a hope and a promise for mankind. ― Maria Montessori
48. Only the educated are free. ― Epictetus
49. Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. – Mark Twain
50. Education is the kindling of a flame, not the filling of a vessel. – Socrates
I hope that you found these wonderful Education Quotes very inspiring.
Germany Kent Quotes That Will Lift Your Spirit
Germany Kent is a bestselling author, journalist, producer, businesswoman and philanthropist. She is an influential and inspirational leader on optimism and self-empowerment.
Regarded as a Social Media Expert, Germany Kent has been featured in multiple major news publications, including INC. Magazine, Fast Company, Bloomberg, The Examiner and various others.
In March 2015, Germany Kent wrote a book about hope and motivation titled The Hope Handbook. The book was originally created as a compilation of popular tweets that Germany Kent had posted on Twitter.
I read hundreds of quotes every week by many different people. Some quotes jump out at me and really resonate with me more than others. Many of the following Germany Kent Quotes are such quotes.
I hope that you find these wonderful quotes as inspiring, uplifting and empowering as I do.
1. Live your life in such a way that you’ll be remembered for your kindness, compassion, fairness, character, benevolence, and a force for good who had much respect for life, in general. ― Germany Kent
2. Gratitude is one of the most powerful human emotions. Once expressed, it changes attitude, brightens outlook, and broadens our perspective. ― Germany Kent
3. The most attractive thing about you should have less to do with your face or body and more to do with your attitude and how you treat people. ― Germany Kent
4. It’s a funny thing about life, once you begin to take note of the things you are grateful for, you begin to lose sight of the things that you lack. ― Germany Kent
5. Once you learn to be happy, you won’t tolerate being around people who make you feel anything less. ― Germany Kent
6. When you start loving yourself and respecting your time and energy, things will change. Get to know your worth, and your value will go up. ― Germany Kent
7. No one else knows exactly what the future holds for you, no one else knows what obstacles you’ve overcome to be where you are, so don’t expect others to feel as passionate about your dreams as you do. ― Germany Kent
8. You have to change your thinking if you desire to have a future different from your present. ― Germany Kent
9. When the vision is clear, the results will appear. Keep your mindset positive as you work your plan, flourish, and always remember why you started. ― Germany Kent
10. Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction. ― Germany Kent
11. When success is your only option, positivity has to be your only choice. ― Germany Kent
12. At the very moment when people underestimate you is when you can make a breakthrough. ― Germany Kent
13. Never give up hope. All things are working for your good. One day, you’ll look back on everything you’ve been through and thank God for it. ― Germany Kent
14. Spread love. Hug the people you care about and make sure they know that you care and appreciate them. ― Germany Kent
15. Stop giving people the power to control your smile, your worth, your attitude and your day. ― Germany Kent
16. Convince yourself everyday that you are worthy of a good life. Let go of stress, breathe. Stay positive, all is well. ― Germany Kent
17. If you never try, you’ll never know. You are what you manifest. ― Germany Kent
18. Any day above ground is a good day. Before you complain about anything, be thankful for your life and the things that are still going well. ― Germany Kent
19. Your strength doesn’t come from winning. It comes from struggles and hardship. Everything that you go through prepares you for the next level. ― Germany Kent
20. Be positive. Stay happy and don’t let the negativity of the world get you down. ― Germany Kent
I really hope that you enjoyed this powerful collection of Germany Kent Quotes.
Wednesday Quotes For Hump Day Motivation
I am not sure about you, but when Wednesday comes along, I really start to look forward to the weekend ahead.
I have carefully selected the following collection of Wednesday Quotes to help you to strive through the rest of the week.
I recently made a conscious effort to try to feel grateful for every day and not wish the days away until the weekend.
I did say ‘try’ as I sometimes feel that Friday and the weekend seems like a lifetime away when I wake up on a Monday morning.
I hope that this collection of Wednesday / Hump Day Quotes will help you to push through to the weekend and make the most of every day. I also hope that you will strive instead of struggle through the rest of the week.
1. Wednesdays are like Mondays in the middle of the week! ― Lee Fox Williams
2. Wednesday: Halfway to the weekend! Enjoy your day!
3. There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, there are no limits. ― Michael Phelps
4. Enjoy your day to the fullest! The day has just started, and there are a lot of things you can complete before the day ends. Happy Wednesday!
5. When you feel like quitting, think about why you started.
6. Obstacles can’t stop you. Problems can’t stop you. Most of all, other people can’t stop you. Only you can stop you. ― Jeffrey Gitomer
7. What’s the point of being alive if you don’t at least try to do something remarkable.
8. One day you will wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now. ― Paulo Coelho
9. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. ― Thomas Edison
10. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. ― Martin Luther King, Jr.
11. Don’t count the days. Make the days count. ― Muhammad Ali
12. The only thing that will make you happy is being happy with who you are. ― Goldie Hawn
13. Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. ― Confucius
14. When you live for a strong purpose, then hard work isn’t an option. It’s a necessity. ― Steve Pavlina
15. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. ― Arthur Ashe
16. May your troubles be less and your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door. ― Irish Blessing
17. Today’s accomplishments were yesterday’s impossibilities. ― Robert H. Schuller
18. Either you run the day or the day runs you. ― Jim Rohn
19. Happy Wednesday! Look at the bright side! At least it’s not Monday morning!
20. The future depends on what you do today. ― Mahatma Gandhi
21. Wednesday always reminds us that the weekend is almost upon us. Do not lose your focus, have patience and keep working towards your goals.
22. Good morning, I hope your day is as amazing as you are! Have a great Wednesday you deserve it!
23. Work hard, be kind and amazing things will happen. ― Conan O’Brien
24. I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it. ― Thomas Jefferson
25. It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up. ― Babe Ruth
26. Believe in yourself, push your limits and do whatever it takes to conquer your goals.
27. Make each day your masterpiece. ― John Wooden
28. Hit the reset button. Whatever happened yesterday, forget about it. Get a new perspective. Today is a new day. Start fresh, begin now. ― Germany Kent
29. On Wednesday afternoons I could be practically anything. ― Kit Williams
30. One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.
31. Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. ― Joshua Marine
32. It’s Wednesday! You are breathing, you are healthy, you are truly blessed, be grateful for today.
33. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. ― Robert Collier
34. Most of the problems in life are because of two reasons, we act without thinking or we keep thinking without acting.
35. Do the hard jobs first. The easy jobs will take care of themselves. ― Dale Carnegie
36. Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant. ― Robert Louis Stevenson
37. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too. ― Paulo Coelho
38. Action is the foundational key to all success. ― Pablo Picasso
39. All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. ― Walt Disney
40. When writing the story of your life, don’t let anyone else hold the pen.
I really hope that you enjoyed reading this collection of Wednesday Quotes and that they motivate you to strive through the rest of the week and make the most of each and every day.