Motivational and inspirational words of wisdom can come from the most unlikely sources. I wanted to take a magical break from the more popular quotes and share with you a wonderful collection of quotes from J.M Barrie’s Peter Pan.
Who cannot remember the classic Disney cartoon with Wendy, Tinkerbell, Captain Hook and the boy who wouldn’t grow up Peter Pan?
For a just a few minutes today, let us return to Neverland, as I sprinkle some magical pixie dust on your day. Everyone from adults and children alike can be both entertained and given beautiful life lessons from the wonderful story of Peter Pan.
Magical Quotes from Peter Pan
1. All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust.
2. Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting.
3. Dreams do come true, if only we wish hard enough. You can have anything in life.
4. The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.
5. So come with me, where dreams are born, and time is never planned. Just think of happy things, and your heart will fly on wings, forever, in Never Never Land!
6. Think of all the joy you’ll find when you leave the world behind.
7. Wait for me somewhere between reality and all we’ve ever dreamed.
8. The second star to the right, shines in the night for you, to tell you that the dreams you have really can come true.
9. Don’t you understand? You mean more to me than anything in this whole world!
10. When there’s a smile in your heart, there’s no better time to start.
11. When the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies.
12. Fairies have to be one thing or the other, because being so small they unfortunately have room for one feeling only at a time.
13. You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you, Peter Pan. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
14. It is frightfully difficult to know much about the fairies, and almost the only thing for certain is that there are fairies wherever there are children.
15. All children, except one, grow up.
16. Second to the right, and straight on till morning.”
That, Peter had told Wendy, was the way to the Neverland.
17. You just think lovely wonderful thoughts,” Peter explained, “and they lift you up in the air.
25 Highly Motivational Eric Worre Quotes
Eric Worre is a leader in the network marketing profession for almost 30 years. He is the author of Go Pro : 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional which has sold over 2 million copies. Eric is also the most sought after speaker in Network Marketing, speaking to more than 200,000 people every year.
Eric Worre has also produced over 1,400 free videos on virtually every business topic. His videos have been viewed by millions of people from all over the world.
If you are interested in personal development and improving yourself, I think that you are really going to enjoy reading the following powerful collection of Eric Worre quotes.
1. The greatest benefit isn’t getting what you want. The greatest benefit is what you’ll need to become in order to get what you want. ― Eric Worre
2. In the future, you’re only going to be paid for performance. You won’t be paid for your time anymore. ― Eric Worre
3. The fastest way to grow your business is to grow yourself. Set a goal that will cause you to become more than you are today. ― Eric Worre
4. Have the courage to forgive yourself and stop letting the past define you. ― Eric Worre
5. Freedom is possible, but it isn’t free. ― Eric Worre
6. My world changed when I started focusing on the skills and made the commitment to practice, practice, practice, until I mastered them. ― Eric Worre
7. Be different. Be focused. Be determined. ― Eric Worre
8. Goal setting. Most people don’t ever give this more than a passing thought. You aren’t most people. ― Eric Worre
9. The most powerful force on earth is your imagination. ― Eric Worre
10. Look in your past for negative repeating patterns. Break the pattern and you’re free to move to the next level. ― Eric Worre
11. Growth and contribution. If you are growing as a person and you are contributing to the lives of others, you will be amazed at what can happen to your life. ― Eric Worre
12. There is nothing stopping you from succeeding but you. ― Eric Worre
13. Personal development without action becomes useless. Get out of your head and into action. ― Eric Worre
14. To achieve your dreams, you must break out of your current comfort zone. ― Eric Worre
15. Measure yourself only against your previous self. ― Eric Worre
16. If you’re looking for answers, the best way to start is by asking questions. Sounds simple yet so few people do it. ― Eric Worre
17. There will always be a good reason to quit and there will always be a good reason to keep going. Decide what kind of person you’re going to be. ― Eric Worre
18. Focus on the positive with everyone in your organization. Guide them, direct them, and encourage them. ― Eric Worre
19. You can’t live an above average life with a below average effort. ― Eric Worre
20. Too many people get trapped in repeating the same day over and over. ― Eric Worre
21. You’ll never get ahead if you don’t get started. There’s never been a better time to start than today. ― Eric Worre
22. I realized that to earn more, I needed to become more. ― Eric Worre
23. Don’t ever let anyone convince you that you can’t do something. ― Eric Worre
24. Don’t let average people make you feel guilty for pursuing your mission in life. ― Eric Worre
25. Once you believe, good things start to happen. ― Eric Worre
25 Empowering Barbara Corcoran Quotes
Barbara Corcoran is a successful businesswoman, investor, speaker, author and television personality. Barbara famously borrowed $1,000 in 1973 and quit her job as a waitress to start a tiny real estate company in New York City. She would later sell this business for $66 million. (more…)