Magical Quotes from Peter Pan
Motivational and inspirational words of wisdom can come from the most unlikely sources. I wanted to take a magical break from the more popular quotes and share with you a wonderful collection of quotes from J.M Barrie’s Peter Pan.
Who cannot remember the classic Disney cartoon with Wendy, Tinkerbell, Captain Hook and the boy who wouldn’t grow up Peter Pan?
For a just a few minutes today, let us return to Neverland, as I sprinkle some magical pixie dust on your day. Everyone from adults and children alike can be both entertained and given beautiful life lessons from the wonderful story of Peter Pan.
Magical Quotes from Peter Pan
1. All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust.
2. Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting.
3. Dreams do come true, if only we wish hard enough. You can have anything in life.
4. The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.
5. So come with me, where dreams are born, and time is never planned. Just think of happy things, and your heart will fly on wings, forever, in Never Never Land!
6. Think of all the joy you’ll find when you leave the world behind.
7. Wait for me somewhere between reality and all we’ve ever dreamed.
8. The second star to the right, shines in the night for you, to tell you that the dreams you have really can come true.
9. Don’t you understand? You mean more to me than anything in this whole world!
10. When there’s a smile in your heart, there’s no better time to start.
11. When the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies.
12. Fairies have to be one thing or the other, because being so small they unfortunately have room for one feeling only at a time.
13. You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you, Peter Pan. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
14. It is frightfully difficult to know much about the fairies, and almost the only thing for certain is that there are fairies wherever there are children.
15. All children, except one, grow up.
16. Second to the right, and straight on till morning.”
That, Peter had told Wendy, was the way to the Neverland.
17. You just think lovely wonderful thoughts,” Peter explained, “and they lift you up in the air.
These magical Peter Pan Quotes are filled with wisdom and inspiration. They remind us to keep our hearts young and to always believe in the power of our dreams.
These quotes also remind us to never let go of the magic and wonder of childhood, and to always hold on to the things that truly matter in life.
These Peter Pan quotes have the ability to transport us to the enchanted world of Neverland, where anything is possible and where we can fly with the power of faith, trust, and pixie dust. They continue to inspire generations to believe in the impossible and to live life to the fullest.