20 Powerful Image Quotes That Will Inspire You
If you are like me, you probably enjoy reading powerful image quotes that are posted on social media. I have put together a collection of some popular image quotes that I have created.
These quotes have been seen and shared by millions of people from all over the world. I really hope that you take a few minutes out of your day today and read the following collection of quotes.
I hope that these quotes will inspire you to have a more positive outlook of life. I also hope that the following quotes will inspire you to be a better person to other people around you and also take the time to love and be kind to yourself too!
1. Why fit in when you were born to stand out. ― Dr Seuss
2. It’s never too late for a new beginning in your life. ― Joyce Meyer
3. Sometimes we are tested not to show our weaknesses, but to discover our strengths.
4. Just in case no one has told you today: You are amazing!
5. Do everything with a good heart and expect nothing in return.
6. You’ve managed survival mode. Now it’s time to live!
7. It’s your life. Don’t let anyone make you feel guilty for living it your way.
8. You glow differently when you have good people with good intentions in your life.
9. Simple Rule In Life: If you wouldn’t like it done to you, don’t do it to others.
10. Don’t use your energy to worry. Use your energy to believe.
11. There’s no reason to look back when you have so much to look forward to.
12. Excuses make today easy but tomorrow hard. Work makes today hard but tomorrow easy. The choice is yours!
13. I smile because I have survived everything the world has thrown at me. I smile because when I was knocked down, I got back up.
14. To be happy you must: Let go of the past. Be grateful for the present. Look forward to what’s coming next.
15. If we have the attitude that it is going to be a great day, it usually is. ― Catherine Pulsifer
16. Do good and good will come to you.
17. Count your blessings, not your problems.
18. Beautiful things happen when you distance yourself from negativity.
19. Always try to leave people better than you found them. Hug the hurt. Kiss the broken. Befriend the lost. Love the lonely.
20. Surround yourself with people who talk about visions and ideas, not other people.