24 Amazingly Profound Quotes From Harry Potter
Are you looking for magical Harry Potter Quotes? In 1997 J.K Rowling introduced the world to the magical world of Harry Potter. Since then, a generation has been entertained and enthralled by characters such as Harry, Ron, Hermione, Dumbledore, Hagrid, Snape, and the evil Voldemort.
J.K Rowling not only introduced a child wizard to a generation, but she also did something else quite magical. She introduced an entire generation to the magic of reading. People of all ages, from all over the world began to read magical stories of Hogwarts the school for young wizards, the sport of Quidditch, spells, potions, magic wands, and the fight of good against evil. Along the way this generation were also introduced to some valuable life lessons such as the importance of friendship, courage and love. As well as the struggles of growing up, making hard decisions, and the power of hope.
I have put together for you this magical collection of quotes from the Harry Potter books and movies.
I hope that some of these Harry Potter quotes will bring back happy memories of when you first read a Harry Potter book, or saw him ride his broomstick at Hogwarts on the silver screen.
24 Amazingly Profound Quotes From Harry Potter
On Making Choices:
1. It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. – Harry Potter and the Chamber Of Secrets
2. It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends. – Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
3. It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live. – Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
4. In dreams, we enter a world that’s entirely our own. – Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
5. It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be. – Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
6. Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real? – Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
7. Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. – Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
8. Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all, those who live without love. – Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
9. Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. – Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
10. If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals. – Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
11. To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. – Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
12. It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more. – Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
13. People find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right. – Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
On The Power Of The Mind:
14. You sort of start thinking anything’s possible if you’ve got enough nerve. – Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
15. The truth is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution. – Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
On Being Human:
16. Harry, suffering like this proves you are still a man! This pain is part of being human… the fact that you can feel pain like this is your greatest strength. – Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
17. Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it. – Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
18. Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. – Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
19. We’ve all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That’s who we really are. – Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
20. Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect. – Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
On The Magic Of Music:
21. Ah, music. A magic beyond all we do here! – Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
On Asking For Help:
22. You will also find that help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it. – Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
The Magic of Hogwarts:
23. Welcome to a new year at Hogwarts! Before we begin our banquet, I would like to say a few words. And here they are: Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak! – Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
On Being who you are:
24. You’re a wizard Harry – Hagrid – Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
Once again, I hope that some of these Harry Potter quotes brought back some magical memories for you.